List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: News of Pattaya's death has been greatly exaggerated!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: News of Pattaya's death has been greatly exaggerated!

Thanks colmx.

It's nice to hear some positive comments for a change.

I

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    The busiest bar in Sunnee is Nice Boys and they allow smoking.
    Out of curiosity because I have not been there for quite some time, but last time I was there NiceBoys was certainly not busy and not even close to Eros on most nights.

Just wondering what others have noticed?

Liked

Oh dear.....sad to see Eros only meriting a brief mention. (

Liked

Never fear, Eros is still alive and working his charms. Also Sunny Boys is more lively these days.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    Great report. Will send Bucky into orbit with delirious excitement.
    I agree, great report. It's good to know that the bars are surviving and improving.

I only hope that I have half the success you have enjoyed.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    ... There's some life at Wild West Boys, with new owner
    and some refreshing of outdoor decor but almost no boys working yet.
    Agree. They have one super cute boy there. Young, slim and handsome. The boys were in jeans but dancing and enjoying themselves. Worth a visit.

Liked

Thank you very much for your report.
    Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    BBB: ... The first show starts at 22.40 and finishes around 23.40 - and its cocks, cocks, cocks, B-boys, cocks
    The second show is at midnight and is the B-Boys usual Tiffany Show, I pity some of the rank-and-file gogo boys as they don't have much of an opportunity to get a customer in the 20 mins between the shows
    In August, I was positively surprised with BBB's boys and first show. Did you sit through the second show? The first show was good, I want to attend their second show, but will skip if it's with ladyboys. Are there empty seats between the shows? When I went, it was full, no space to have a gogo boy sit next to me to ask him if he wants to go with me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    In August, I was positively surprised with BBB's boys and first show. Did you sit through the second show? The first show was good, I want to attend their second show, but will skip if it's with ladyboys. Are there empty seats between the shows? When I went, it was full, no space to have a gogo boy sit next to me to ask him if he wants to go with me.
    We went back at different times on different occasions, but the bar def empties out after the first show and has a much smaller crowd for the midnight show
    BTW - in my opinion you have no hope of getting any of the Coyotes (especially superstars like no.23) ST for 1000B, I don't think any boystown boy would accept less than 1500ST
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Well written Pattaya boy bar review. Few of us write about the after hours club boy bars...
    I forgot to mention Pluag Mai and Tumnanchon - which we also visited

PM is one of my BFs favourite venues (its a live music place on 3rd road near the morlam field), for years they have been open fronted without Aircon - and i have been able to use the excuse "too hot" as a reason to not go there...
    Unfortunately (for my excuses!) they have now fully enclosed the premises and Aircon'ed it... so I no longer have a reason not to go there!

Tumnanchon is still getting the crowds, similar to Pluag Mai it draws only a few gay visitors, most of them are non-Bar boy types... who can identified by the knowing looks etc

Boyztown is indeed live and well. There's some life at Wild West Boys, with new owner
    and some refreshing of outdoor decor but almost no boys working yet.
    I didnt realsie WWB was under new management... wonder have they done away with teh ridulous 250B drinks yet?

Pattaya Beer Garden
    One other place I forgot to mention was Pattaya Beer garden on walking st
    I know that Joe552 goes there quite often, but not sue if any other members of the board go there?

We went 2 times on last trip, not any gay customers that i could see, but BF and i like the atmosphere there
    We usually go around 17.30 and get a nice seat out on the pier, great views of pattaay and the sunset, cheap beer (450B for 3 Litre tower), extensive menu of Thai and Farang food, clean toilets and friendly staff.

Fine dining it is certainly not, but its a very relaxing spot:
    http://www.pattayabeergarden.com/

We usually head home at 20.00 fed and watered for a quick shower before heading out on the town!

And in case anyone is wondering... the beer garden... has no garden!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yea. Pattaya Beer Garden is a decent atmosphere on the water. Casual food and drinks. It's one of the very first places in Pattaya that accepts bitcoin, btw.

On my last little mini-trip to Pattaya, I was sad to see that Copa Showbar caved in to the competition's trend to make the entire bar open to the street; show and all. It really cheapens the place... and the show has really gone down in quality. I have always loved their shows. I've always gone almost every night that I've been in town.... every time. But now, it's just as bad as the others. Not worth going for. So sad. It's so bad, even Boyz Boyz Boyz show is probably more entertaining at this point... ( and I'm not into it either. ) I guess now you have to go to Tiffany or Alcazar to see a good show.... But those aren't the same. It's just not the same when the audience is bus loads of straight Chinese tourists. The Copa show used to be so great!

Anyway, only offed two guys. One from A Bomb who I'd had before. He was ok. My bf liked him more than I did. And later one from Funny Boy. He was a big disappointment. After we got back to the room ( 30 seconds later, at Ambiance ), he suddenly didn't want to bottom. Geez. I hate it when they lie about what they'll do. He was just awful and a waste of time. So bad that we didn't off any more boys until we got back home to Bangkok.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day