Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ID the location?

Liked

Re: ID the location?

The photo isn't posed, he stands across the road from the white wall. The bike lane is recent (less than 2 years old). There is indeed the whole spectrum, from waifs and strays to university students. 500 Baht per transaction is correct, but the nightly or monthly income is grossly exaggerated.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

sorry christian...was just trying to be cute...just wish the quoted amount was real...I reckon that if these guys are gonna flog their bodies they might as well get paid for it.
    I've only been there twice and both times the pickings were slim...maybe i should try again...getting a "boy" for 500bht sounds very appealing

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I agree. .....on both counts. Slim pickings when I've been there. But I should go and try again sometime.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Yeah, ofcourse they gotta bottom, if they don't they are out the door with NO payment. In fact there are three things that HAVE to do or the date is over (1) suck me off with no condom (2) rim me, and I mean rim, I want the full tongue action and (3) they gotta bottom and be able to take a good fucking; not there to make love.
    Three questions.

(1) Do you negotiate all 3 things you want them to do *before* you off them or agree to meet them / take them home.... ?

(2) Do the boys even know this word, "rim"? Do you often have to explain to them what it means?

(3) How often do you end up having / "seeing" the same boy more than once?
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day