Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ID the location?

Liked

Re: ID the location?

If this piece of gossip with support photo comes to the attention of the general it's curtains for this particular scene-not because of what the boy is DOING but because of where he's STANDING.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It's been going on in this same area for many many years now. It seems like all Thai people know about it, and always have.

Latin, do you find straight boys willing and able to bottom just as well as gay boys?
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

The irony about Thai straight money boys is that if they wish to please the customer they often have to bottom simply because they can't get it up straight as not all of us are sexually arousing to them believe it or not.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes. The ones who won't bottom, and can't get it up..... I often wonder how they please their customers at all....

Yesterday my bf asked me what money boys with tiny cocks do. I said, "They bottom." He's said, "And if they're not bottoms?" I said, "They become bottoms. What else can they do!?"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yeah, ofcourse they gotta bottom, if they don't they are out the door with NO payment. In fact there are three things that HAVE to do or the date is over (1) suck me off with no condom (2) rim me, and I mean rim, I want the full tongue action and (3) they gotta bottom and be able to take a good fucking; not there to make love.
    I don't care if they are straight or gay, but find that the straight ones struggle to get an erection, which I don't care because its the other end I'm interested in but what I do enjoy is that they are usually more manly and able to take a good fucking, also slip very easily into the master/servant role, like they do as they are told and seem to understand that they are there to serve and pleasure me. Sometimes the gay ones get all lovey dovey which annoys me.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Where are you getting these guys ( most often )...?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    ...not because of what the boy is DOING but because of where he's STANDING.
    I thought the same since I first went there, however they are all standing on the other side of the road, not in front of the white wall.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

bruce...grindr, gay romeo and off the street....and sometimes if I find a real stunner off a gogo bar or a massage place..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    ...not because of what the boy is DOING but because of where he's STANDING.
    I thought the same since I first went there, however they are all standing on the other side of the road, not in front of the white wall.
    Which tells us that this foreign report with "set-up" photo is just more bullshit from the "investigative" reporter type who has to justify her/his 5-star stay in Bangkok.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think u r being a bit too harsh..apart from maybe where the photo was posed for dramatic effects...and maybe the earnings were doubled....u r suggestiong that the whole thing is no....oh hold on ..yeah i see what u mean.