Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ID the location?

Liked

Re: ID the location?

It is the area around the Royal palace and Saranrom park.

The "one of Bangkok┬┤s busiest nightlife districts" nearby that they refer to, is probably Khao san Road.

Quote Originally Posted by rtu55
    It is the area around the Royal palace and Saranrom park.

The "one of Bangkok┬┤s busiest nightlife districts" nearby that they refer to, is probably Khao san Road.
    Thai trash in one location, Euro trash in the other - should suit Latin down to the ground

Liked

No point being rude to Latin (although I do realise you're just routinely rude to EVERYBODY) - he'll be far too busy out searching for that 500B rentboy.

Another interesting thing from the article is the implication you have to go to University to become a Hotel Receptionist in Thailand these days - I had thought that kind of nonsense was restricted to Europe where it almost seems a degree is required to sell burgers.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    it almost seems a degree is required to sell burgers.
    You don't need a degree to sell yourself to buggers

Forum's veteran
    Liked

u got that right scotty, I often pick up street trade and do pay under 1000 but its been a while since I've gone as low as 500 for a full session, did pay 600 for a session that ended early as he simply couldnt take a good pounding...silly "boy" thought I was going to make love to him and give him multiple breaks...got another thing coming...almost broke him.....however was a bit kinky as I made him " apologise" for lying to me about being a true bottom.

Liked

I read this interview before (probably in the print edition of BK magazine). The palace is behind the white wall. Numbers are highly inflated (same as in a video about male street trade).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

well even of you cut the numbers by 50% its still a very healthy income by Thai standards...places them firmly in the middle class...now if only the silly boys were clever enough to save and invest.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

We've been there together, eh Christian. lol

The 500 baht is accurate, but I doubt very much their monthly estimate of income. Sounds exaggerated to me.

Most of the guys seem to be straight... & I never saw any guy there that was my type.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Does it matter if they are straight?? as long as they perform as agreed is that not what u want out of the encounter?? and agree that at 500 a pop the figure of 50 thou is exaggerated as that means an average of 2,6 dates a night..but again even if its only one a day its still way better than a 7-11 cashier or shelf packer job.