Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very handy supermarket

Liked

Very handy supermarket

For people in Pattaya who don't have a car to shop large quantities at Tesco, Big C or Macro, I found this online supermarket that delivers for free for certain area-codes 20150 and around or maybe 100 bah delivery.

The prices are cheap and fresh products excellent quality. I have ordered now 3 times from them, always very good.

E.g. a tray cans or box bottles of Singha beer (24x330ml bottles) is 735baht, same as Macro or wholesale shops.
    They have some nice assortment of farang products.

very handy for large quantities or more home bound older people.

http://www.cityonlinemarket.com/index.php

[B][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=3]Life has no remote.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Get up and change it yourself.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Re: Very handy supermarket

Quote Originally Posted by oldfarang
    very handy for large quantities or more home bound older people.
    Or those without servants

Forum's veteran
    Liked

agree, if one decides to reside in Thailand one must be obliged to hold up appearances, at minimum a bubble butted cleaner who will come on a daily basis or as required.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    agree, if one decides to reside in Thailand one must be obliged to hold up appearances, at minimum a bubble butted cleaner who will come on a daily basis or as required.
    What happens if you rent a "money boy" an apartment in a new condo complex, and get him all setup with lots of food, etc. Does that count?

I'd say one of those is worth at least 3 maids. heh.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

noooo.....now u r spoiling the locals....don't let the riff raff get used to mod cons...I still find it cute when they perch on the toilet....keep them dumb and full of cum...OK???

I'm not going to screw the hired help - they start thinking they're married to you next, so item #1 becomes "Let's get a maid"

The OP inadvertently points out one of the many drawbacks of living in Pattaya {shudder}. In Bangkok Tops supermarket has a "Shop Online" service which includes delivery in Bangkok. Tesco Lotus offers free delivery if your online purchases exceed 1200 baht. Upmarket Villa do deliver but only within a short radius from the store

Forum's veteran
    Liked

darling I've lived in several cities across at least 4 continents and have never had an issue with screwing the hired help and flat mates .....best 3 were Barcelona (Moroccan illegals need ing a temporary place to crash...I must have gone through at least 8...have the scars to prove it), Lisbon (country boys needing accommodation...soooo nice and fresh) and Cape Town in the nineties (young white trash who were no longer privileged)....magical times.

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    darling I've lived in several cities across at least 4 continents and have never had an issue with screwing the hired help and flat mates .....best 3 were Barcelona (Moroccan illegals need ing a temporary place to crash...I must have gone through at least 8...have the scars to prove it), Lisbon (country boys needing accommodation...soooo nice and fresh) and Cape Town in the nineties (young white trash who were no longer privileged)....magical times.
    A typically naive and superficial post from you, Latin. There's a significant difference between someone who has set themselves up in one place and settled down (ie. with a perspective of years) and the globetrotting businessman who never stays anywhere for longer than a few months

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I spent at least a year in each city (almost 2,5 in Barcelona) , thats long enough, I get bored very easily...and I'm very demanding sexually, and nothings free...and I do set out the rules very clearly from the onset...absolute minimum they got fucked at least once a day...and I'm not talking about a 10 min quickie...I love my long sessions.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    I'm not going to screw the hired help - they start thinking they're married to you next, so item #1 becomes "Let's get a maid"

The OP inadvertently points out one of the many drawbacks of living in Pattaya {shudder}. In Bangkok Tops supermarket has a "Shop Online" service which includes delivery in Bangkok. Tesco Lotus offers free delivery if your online purchases exceed 1200 baht. Upmarket Villa do deliver but only within a short radius from the store
    Thanks so much for the delivery links for Bangkok, Kommy. That's exactly what I've been looking for for ages. I don't cook... But my bf and housekeeper are always wanting me to go with them to one of these supermarkets ( only to carry the wallet and pay, presumably ), and I hate going. With these we can order it all together online, and voila, it gets delivered.... with no hassles.

Latin, I picture you as a gay version of a 50 Shades of Gray, Christian Gray... ( without the billions )....
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day