Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nine massage bangkok

Liked

Re: Nine massage bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    It seems there is now a 69 in close by to Sapan Kway,...
    https://gaythaicool.com/2019/01/06/article-69club-bm/
    Ngamwongwan, THE SIXTYNINE SPA on google maps
    and on twitter https://twitter.com/sixtynine_spa

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Tag. Ja/Yes, that is a long standing (if it is still there) place-also had another name. Remember Fountainhall (passed away active member from very long ago) once went there on his birthday and got even a small cake as present. Its close by old Klong Prem and that Mall.
    Was there myself also long ago and it was incredibly dirty-in the showers-as if never ever cleaned since opening. Service standard unremarkable.
    But hok-khao seems to be an evident and populair name for such places and in that gaythaicool-just checked 2 mins ago- was a report from nov.´20 (so may very well have already been closed or renamed) along Suttisarn-across from soi 14- with introductory offer of just 250 bt/hr oil. Will check on it later on-untill now only been along Phahon-main rd.
    The writer of that story must have mistaken name of guy (kei) with description......... (gay and not chay tae=real men)
    Na ja-just back in BKK since MON and danke for these tips on Sapan kwai stores-easy to get to, as till now both entertaining and well done borikarn. But not that many to your tastes-bedaure. That G-beat really is the very best looking and stylish place I have ever been in. It is indeed in the old ´the Bridge´. And they still do a line-up, subdivided in ´gay´ and chay tae. Informative manager too.

Liked

Fountainhall did not pass away as a person, as far as I know, but does not post any more under this name.

That 69 massage on Inthamara does not exist any more, I checked two weeks ago. Same for Ogasms spa.