Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nine massage bangkok

Liked

Re: Nine massage bangkok

Liked

The facebook page above shows a location near Rama 4 road, between Bangkok University and Ekkamai BTS or bus station.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    Might I ask how much PFC,,did you tip...can one get by with 500 Baht..??
    I usually tip 800 or 1000 Baht for (massage and happy ending), depending on how good it was.
    For just massage, I tip 300.
    I have several friends who tip 500 for (massage and happy ending), so you might get by with 500.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Even christian is willing to part with 1,000 Baht for massage with happy ending. At the moment, 500 Baht = 13.40 Euro = $14.30 US.... Probably less than the price of a pack of cigarettes in Australia or Singapore. After the happy ending, you could even offer to pay the boy with a package of imported cigarettes, or you might try giving him a pack you bought in Thailand for 50-60 Baht.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

HE is a rather confusing term. Many places that here in BKK that advertise on TMB=ThaiMassageBoy, have separate min tips: soft 500, hard 1.000. (this in fact also applies rather sneaky to Arena, its just that they do not tell that clearly). Now you can quibble about exactly what ''hard'' may mean-it certainly is not just your or his thing that gets such state.
    In out-of-centre places a grey 1000 is often received with astonished looks.
    that is also about 30 times the price of the tipical Thai meal, or more as 3x the BKK new min. daily wage-now you can also quibble about that multiplication factor in eur or USD terms.

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 15th, 2017)

Liked

The Bridge in Saphan Kwai and the Bridge in the FaceBook must be two different places?

Liked

sorry about that. I just did a search and that's what came up. Didn't mean to mislead anyone.

Liked

I walked past on Sat, The Bridge Massage (former The Nine Massage) is still there (Saphan Khwai) and open. There are several more massages (some boy only, some mixed) and gay sauna 39 underground and Pahon Cinema and a gay (?) karaoke Zap Zap within walking distance (5 min).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

None, was lead to this old&forgotten thread by another question. Could have written the reviews, have been in that Bridge 2-3 times. As I also had very good exp. before in that 9 (formerly Torpedo). Have also been to 9 in soi Sukhumvit later. Too long ago to remember much. BUT it seems this same house is now working as G-Beat-easy to find with extensive info and pix.
    It seems there is now a 69 in close by to Sapan Kway, army compound area (which lies close by) and is in gaythaicool.com, an extensive Chinese site about his exper. in BKK- mentions many such massage shops that hardly anyone has heard about, mostly Sapan Kway.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    gaythaicool.com
    Pong, thanks for posting this http://gaythaicool.com website.
    By setting the Google Translate function to English I could read the very good reviews.
    Great additional information from a Chinese point of view.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

bobsaigon2....the fact that arse is cheap in Thailand has got nothing to do with the price of eggs in London....the world is not fair...get used to it