Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nine massage bangkok

Liked: 1

Nine massage bangkok

I'm looking for more info about Nine massage, saphan kwai area in Bangkok.
    I can't find a link on internet. I can find Nine spa in Sukhumvit, but that's a different place.

Liked

Re: Nine massage bangkok

They do not seem to have a website or even a Facebook account. Looks like they want to keep a low profile for whatever reason.
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Liked

I was there a few times earlier this year (last time was April). I liked it very much.

It's on the left in the courtyard of the Liberty Garden Hotel. More than once when I visited, the sign said "Closed," but the shop was open - they had just forgotten to flip the sign over. There's a helpful security guard at the entrance to the courtyard who can tell you it's open. No surprise they don't have a website.

You pick from photos on an iPad. The guys tend to be younger, twink/average body types. I think there were probably 8-10 available, but I am sure that changes. Some very cute good looking ones, I recall.

It's a basic massage/handjob/shower together spot. The masseurs were naked. Definitely cheaper than the Silom/Sukumvit establishments, but I forget the exact price. No stated minimum tip. I recall good, earnest massages, maybe not up to Wat Pho standards, but still good.

Be advised it's a little bit run down, the guy at the desk has very limited English, and expect none from the guys -- if those sorts of things are important. Not much of a walk from the BTS. A fun excuse to spend some time in the neighborhood.

Liked

Was there in April...agree with divine madman...tip is 500B. My masseur was very good..massage and extras. Only twinks

Liked

6. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 2nd, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I've been there once. Had a 4 hand with 2 guys. It was hot!

No web site is true. I kept telling the manager that they need a web site. Maybe they want to stay off the police radar.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

The Nine Massage will close from end of November due to the Liberty Garden Hotel being renovated.
    They should move to a new location near the Saphan Khwai BTS station.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by llz
    They should move to a new location near the Saphan Khwai BTS station.
    llz, enjoyed the information on your blog regarding Saphan Kwai. Due to having bf and spending much less time in Bkk nowadays I have all but forgotten about SK. It used to be a guaranteed part of every Thailand trip in my first few years from early 2000 - 2007/8. I have always liked karaoke bars as I can speak a little thai, can hold a tune and enjoy a wide range of Thai rock/folk/chart music, so most of the SK bars were very enjoyable for me to visit. I never felt out of place, and also found the boys to be much less self-obsessed, money-grabbing and much more tuned to customer satisfaction than Silom/Suriwong boys.

Always stayed at Karnmanee Hotel with it's (once brilliant) roof garden restaurant, also like the fact there were very few westerners in that area back then. But I still enjoy karaoke bar style evenings so maybe time to re-visit, just to try it out again. Also like massages and have enough Thai to state my requirements. Any Saphan Kwai updates would be appreciated. Much prefer a busier karaoke bars as there is more to keep interest going for a couple hours.

Liked

Most karaoke bars are very quiet during week days, but get more lively on Fridays and Saturdays. I agree 100 % of your comments about the boys attitudes in SK, and there are some real gems here on some nights, but they are well-hidden. Be High is also very hit and miss.
    The number of massage places is now very high (about 10 I guess) but I understand that not very place and not every boy "offer" happy ending, unlike Nine Spa.

Liked

About Nine Massage : they are relocating with a new name ("The Bridge Massage") on Pс╕зahonyothin Road, north of the BTS exit n┬░3 (according to a map on their Line account), so on the north-west side of the Saphan Khwai BTS station. Not clear when they will open in their new location (should be a matter of days), and how many boys from the Nine will follow ; we can just hope that they will keep the same format as before (private rooms/nice and willing twinks/reasonable prices).
    A first review anyone ?