Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Saranrom Park news?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Saranrom Park news?

Actually just wondering how that would work anyway, trying to explain to a taxi driver to drive around and pick up boys.
    (As most customers are driving around ?) Alternatively to have taxi driver drop you off and you hail another taxi to take you to a hotel nearby?
    Hoping there are plenty of empty taxis cruising around in the area of the park.

Too much needs explained when you have never seen the area in question except by map.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69
    Too much needs explained when you have never seen the area in question except by map.
    I suppose the ultimate irony would be to spend a fortune on a smartphone and data plan just to get google street view so you could pick up guys at the park cheaper that at the bars!

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

3. User who gave Like to post:

kittyboy (August 25th, 2018)

Liked

Taxi drivers don't know Saranrom Park (or my pronunciation is poor), I ask to go to Wat Po or Sanam Luang and walk from there, but in most cases I take the bus to go there and return by taxi (might have to wait some minutes for an empty taxi).

If you tell the taxi driver р╕лр╕▓р╣Ар╕Фр╣Зр╕Б h─Гa d├иk (literally: look for child, but here meaning look for prostitutes (of legal age)), he will probably drive you around slowly, then stop when there are boys standing on the sidewalk, so they can come to your window and you can negotiate. I witnessed this many times, but it's not my style, I walk around.

I have been with the one or other Farang friend. There is a large variety of boys, but some days might be slow business.

Posts about Saranrom are labelled as "street trade" and/or "Saranrom" on my blog. Last year I made some posts dedicated to the park like http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/0 ... 82014.html
    this year only some lines in "gay activities of the month".

Liked

To me it sounds like AYOR , but have fun if you can.

Liked

Seeing as the posts here are from 2015, any news on saranrom? Is it still the place to go and if so which area exactly?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bastrecht View Post
    Seeing as the posts here are from 2015, any news on saranrom? Is it still the place to go and if so which area exactly?
    I've been there over 3 years ago, and it was very busy with boys walking around. I counted well over 30 boys of all types. But very AYOR.

They walk around a few streets near the park. Also at one point, one side of the Palace if I remember correctly?

Liked

From my rare drive-pasts (on the way home from Sake disco), there is some trade left, and it looked promising. It seems to concentrate to the area on both sides of the canal south of "City Walk" (gay restaurant / bar on Atsadang road).

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    From my rare drive-pasts (on the way home from Sake disco), there is some trade left, and it looked promising. It seems to concentrate to the area on both sides of the canal south of "City Walk" (gay restaurant / bar on Atsadang road).
    Thanks, sounds like it's worth checking it out. What other places do you recommend for a twink lover?

Liked

If you are going to pay, go to Pattaya. If you are looking for free encounters, online.

(At least that's what working best for me at the moment. Others might prefer saunas (free), massage (pay), discos (free), or are happy to pay the prices most Bangkok gogo bars now ask for.)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bastrecht View Post
    Thanks, sounds like it's worth checking it out. What other places do you recommend for a twink lover?
    So, let me get this right, so you're going to Bkk ( for the first time??) for just 4 nights and you're thinking of intending to spend your limited and very valuable time there cruising street trade around Sananrom Park in the hope of finding a twink there rather than hitting the bars / go go's etc where you're guaranteed to find same ?