Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saranrom Park news?

Liked

Saranrom Park news?

Just curious to know if anyone has some updates about Saranrom? Are there still boys available there for 500 baht?

Liked

Re: Saranrom Park news?

Business as usual, 500 Baht. Starts slowly around 9 pm and gets busy 10 pm. A lot of walking for me (don't like to drive by by taxi). I spot around 30 boys in one round. High turnover, if you see someone cute, take him. Check ID for age before taking back to hotel. Details of encounters see my blog.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh dear where's the pricing nazis....500bht for a " boy" ..imagine the scandal..the abuse...gasp....u taking advantage of the poor downtrodden locals.

Liked

Thanks Chris,

What about the boys selection last time you went? (Not in term of numbers since u already elaborated those but physically what they look like) is it always the same or?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Business as usual, 500 Baht. Starts slowly around 9 pm and gets busy 10 pm. A lot of walking for me (don't like to drive by by taxi). I spot around 30 boys in one round. High turnover, if you see someone cute, take him. Check ID for age before taking back to hotel. Details of encounters see my blog.
    Hi Chris

Can you send the link in your blog for this ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BOY69
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Hi Chris
    Can you send the link in your blog for this ?
    It's in his post.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

there is a link to the blog but not to the saranrom park bit, so one has to hunt all over to find it, thats what I believe he meant.

Liked

By all means you can "hunt" all over Christian's blog to find all his Saranrom news...........

........... alternatively you could take the radical option of typing "saranrom" the search box at top left of the page.....

9. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 24th, 2018)

Liked

After following that process I found the content interesting and recommend it. That's an aspect of Bangkok I don't know-- only know about. Always a pleasure to expand the horizon.

I don't know Christian from Christ so I can speak objectively. I spent a fair amount of time perusing the blog, enjoyed it, and will be back.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by chillnorther
    . . . I don't know Christian from Christ so I can speak objectively . . .
    Ah, but to know ChristianPFC is to love him chillnorther. I see from your comments that that glorious, dare I say, spiritual experience still awaits you.

I have heard that he does, or at least did, arrange forum member tours of Saranrom Park. IтАЩd check with him by PM to see if he still arranges such tours, i.e. if you are at all interested.

Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases