Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Saranrom Park news?

Liked

Re: Saranrom Park news?

Quote Originally Posted by Patanawet View Post
    Silly me. I clicked on here thinking I would see news of Saranrom Park.
    Why do I have to read all through here hoping to come across a relevant item .
    What caused you to miss the first 20-odd posts which were all highly relevant , plus Christianpfc telling you he has much more information about Saranrom Park on his blog?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Not my experiences. I saw boys from all backgrounds. Years ago, I have even met students who spoke okay English. In Saranrom, I found boys from all over Bangkok, as far as Samrong. Which suggests that is no such area elsewhere in Bangkok.

Most of the boys in Saranrom are straight, they don't know about the gay apps. And many are poor / lo-so, and can't hold onto a mobile phone for long, run out of battery or data, and find making appointments (place and time) too complex.
    I am guessing that if they are on an app then the app might be discovered on their phone etc.
    The straight guys who are in the park - are they only top? only want to get sucked off? etc. Will they bottom?
    I am curious how gay for pay are these guys?

I was in Rayong a couple years ago near the navy base and damn..Those navy boys are so cute but I could not figure out a way to hook up.
    There must be cruising spots. I am past my cruising age and at this point want to get online and order in..but those navy boys were tempting if I could have found where they went to meet up for fun..or gay for pay.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

paborn (August 27th, 2018), StevieWonders (August 28th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Not my experiences. I saw boys from all backgrounds. Years ago, I have even met students who spoke okay English. In Saranrom, I found boys from all over Bangkok, as far as Samrong. Which suggests that is no such area elsewhere in Bangkok.

Most of the boys in Saranrom are straight, they don't know about the gay apps. And many are poor / lo-so, and can't hold onto a mobile phone for long, run out of battery or data, and find making appointments (place and time) too complex.
    Didn't one chase you with a machete?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    For Christian that's just a run of the mill event and not worth mentioning

6. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (August 29th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    The straight guys who are in the park - are they only top? only want to get sucked off? etc. Will they bottom?
    I am curious how gay for pay are these guys?
    Most of the straight boys were pretty useless in bed. But I got some hot bodies there, even without much response from the boy it was worth the money. Seeing and touching him naked and in underwear, wanking together. Anyway, at 500 THB for the boy and 200 (or 300?) for short time hotel around the corner, I can be much more experimental in in gogo bars.

I had at least two gay bottom boys from there. One was a multiple repeat. I used to pick him up at night, then he would stay with me over night, the following morning I would go to work (that was in 2013 when I was working in Thailand), come back during lunch break to wake him up and take him for lunch (streetfood) and say goodbye. I thought, one day I will have sex in my lunchbreak with him, but in the end never did. A chance that will probably not come again!

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    No. Details are here:
    https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...l=1#post171725
    Last edited by christianpfc; August 28th, 2018 at 22:40.

8. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 29th, 2018), Jellybean (August 29th, 2018), paborn (August 28th, 2018), Smiles (August 28th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

your mistake was showing fear and trying to flee....in my experience the best tactic is to out crazy them by turning very loud aggressive and in your face...works every time.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Now we KNOW you're joking as I'm fairly sure to do that in Thailand is a SURE way of getting a beating by not one by several Thai's, ESPECIALLY in a dodgy dimly lit area such as Saranrom........and whilst your "advice" might be humorous god forbid any newbie who might for a second think of taking it seriously and actually doing that !

11. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (August 29th, 2018)

Liked

There are a number of nice hotels down near Saranrom Park. Has anyone used this area for a holiday? Much to see in this area too and restaurants.....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    I was in Rayong a couple years ago near the navy base and damn..Those navy boys are so cute but I could not figure out a way to hook up.
    Did you try showing them your pussy?

Forum's veteran
    Liked