Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Saranrom Park news?

Liked

Re: Saranrom Park news?

" ... would be easier to download an app and cruise online. Why would they bother to walk around a park or any public space trying to meet up or hook up for baht? ..."
    Danger, sweet danger dear Kitty. Encountering face to face, in the dark, with a guy who you ~~ a few minutes previously ~~ had caught from afar that perfect object of desire, but only the black sillouette under low lights and shadows of trees, the hunted. Now he is approaching you (and you him), slowly, throbbing, upper lip sweating, sweet fear, now the sillouette ~ he's close ~ shedding black, now coloured lips, bulgeable.
    Will he be that same Desire when finally nose to nose? Are you still throbbing? Is he? Walk away, with? Then reach for It. Walk away without? Turn around ... fast walk. You've got ten seconds.
    This ain't no cheesy app!
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 26th, 2018), christianpfc (August 27th, 2018), dab69 (August 26th, 2018), Jellybean (August 27th, 2018), paborn (August 26th, 2018), Tintin (August 27th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Danger, sweet danger dear Kitty. Encountering face to face, in the dark, with a guy who you ~~ a few minutes previously ~~ had caught from afar that perfect object of desire, but only the black sillouette under low lights and shadows of trees, the hunted. Now he is approaching you (and you him), slowly, throbbing, upper lip sweating, sweet fear, now the sillouette ~ he's close ~ shedding black, now coloured lips, bulgeable.
    Will he be that same Desire when finally nose to nose? Are you still throbbing? Is he? Walk away, with? Then reach for It. Walk away without? Turn around ... fast walk. You've got ten seconds.
    This ain't no cheesy app!
    No cheesy post either. Poetry! Honest to God poetry! Here on the Sawatdee Gay Forum! Who woulda thunk it?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Swing View Post
    No cheesy post either. Poetry! Honest to God poetry! Here on the Sawatdee Gay Forum! Who woulda thunk it?
    Next it will be Dadaism

5. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (August 26th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Next it will be Dadaism
    Next will be plain English. A post from the freak that doesn't need the use of Google to understand it.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Next will be plain English. A post from the freak that doesn't need the use of Google to understand it.
    The pearls are genuine; it's the swine who are imitation

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Any REAL Authority does not need asserting...

9. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 26th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Dear Gerefan, you've put the cart before the horse my friend. The freak uses google to find arcane things to say. He entire effort is not to add to the conversation but to appear an intellectual. It's really rather sad.

11. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 26th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Dear Gerefan, you've put the cart before the horse my friend. The freak uses google to find arcane things to say. He entire effort is not to add to the conversation but to appear an intellectual. It's really rather sad.
    I'm not absolutely sure whether Frequency was just 'Going Esoteric' on us or that he keeps Google ready to go beside his bedside just in case a smart ass one-liner comes floating out of the blue.
    Whatever ... he certainly had me made reaching for it -- Google that is -- regarding Dadaism and found at least one painting there which was filled to the brim with delicious chaos. Kind of like this message board.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (August 27th, 2018), paborn (August 27th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    If they're just cruising, sure. But the guys in the park are selling themselves, and you maximise your chances of getting a customer if you take the multi-channel approach. That's also why you see boys from the bars on the Apps as well
    It does make sense - multi channel marketing.

I was in China this summer and used Blued and I met up with 5 guys.
    2 of them spoke very very little English, but Blued has a translation feature.
    So we would type a message in Blued, wait for it to arrive on the other persons phone, and then they would translate.
    It was a slow process but it worked.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Josan View Post
    I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet but many of the guys at this park are just privates from the nearby barracks wanting to have spending money for the weekend.
    Not my experiences. I saw boys from all backgrounds. Years ago, I have even met students who spoke okay English. In Saranrom, I found boys from all over Bangkok, as far as Samrong. Which suggests that is no such area elsewhere in Bangkok.

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    With the apps on phones I am not sure why younger Thai guys would be cruising I assume (wrongly?) that it would be easier to download an app and cruise online. Why would they bother to walk around a park or any public space trying to meet up or hook up for baht?
    Just curious is anyone has thoughts. I currently live in the US and from what I can tell the old cruising spots (public parks, rest stops along expressways) are not very busy as the apps are safer and more efficient.
    Most of the boys in Saranrom are straight, they don't know about the gay apps. And many are poor / lo-so, and can't hold onto a mobile phone for long, run out of battery or data, and find making appointments (place and time) too complex.