Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4 days @ Malaysia Hotel

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: 4 days @ Malaysia Hotel

thanks...I think!! yes I was a busy boy but again one of the main drivers I have in visiting Thailand is 1st grade arse at rock bottom prices....I'm not here for the temples, pagodas and cuisine.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Decided I had hit a sweet spot and basicallt spent the rest of my time lounging around the pool, eating the excellent malaysia restaurant food...
    Excellent Malaysia restaurant food? Excellent Malaysia restaurant food?? Excellent Malaysia restaurant food??? OMG!!! Now I have heard everything!!!

Liked

Have only visited the Malaysia once - and that was maybe 8-10 yrs ago.

Was staying in the Suriwongse Hotel and the coffee shop was pretty boring so we decided to check out the Malaysia with its coffee-shop reputation.

Sad to say there was no sign of any action - but we sat at a table at a glass wall/window for a beer. We could see tables outside and there was an extremely portly guy sitting alone at a table with a drink.

For no apparent reason his glass suddenly, literally exploded - he practically shit himself (as you would).

Never got to the bottom of it and never felt the need to return.

B-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Dyed
    Decided I had hit a sweet spot and basicallt spent the rest of my time lounging around the pool, eating the excellent malaysia restaurant food...
    Excellent Malaysia restaurant food? Excellent Malaysia restaurant food?? Excellent Malaysia restaurant food??? OMG!!! Now I have heard everything!!!
    Your post sure made me laugh Thai Dyed, but good heavens, do watch your blood pressure. I got the impression you were almost about to explode in outrage. Lol!

IтАЩve eaten at the Malaysia Hotel restaurant several times and whilst IтАЩm no connoisseur of food, IтАЩd say the food served was little more than adequate. I would definitely not categorise it as тАШexcellentтАЩ. But do bear in mind latintopxxx does have, what can I say, ah, yes, a certain reputation for hyperbole.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Forum's veteran
    Liked

what is this Master Chef Thailand?? I also like the food at telephone bar...so there :-*

Liked

given some of the things latintopxxx is known to have wrapped his tongue around his comment needs to be taken in context Thai Dyed - have you not heard the old joke about the mother who finds out her son was gay? she asks him "Do you let other boys put their dicks in your mouth?" and when he replies "Yes" she slaps him and says "Never complain about my cooking again!"

(I think originally it was a Jewish mother, but I don't do the accent or the vernacular well!)

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked

There are certain things that I like there, such as the coffee, the Asian breakfast, the cut fruit, the cold beer and the fried rice. I usually only eat Thai food while in Thailand and I never eat fried rice, except at the Malaysia because the rest of the food is on the greasy side and there's much better elsewhere in Bangkok. I like the staff at the Malay Caf├й, many have been there since I first visited twenty some years ago.

Surfcrest

Liked

The food at the Malaysia is probably the same you get around the corner (various restaurants along Ngamduplee and Sribampen) but more expensive to start with and then they add 10% service charge. I eat elsewhere.

Liked

Pool is closed for renovation Sep 3-30.

I asked at reception, minimum age for visitors 20 years has been the law for long time. There is no note posted and staff couldn't tell me when this rule was introduced. I guess it's that enforcement started last month.

No electricity at Malaysia hotel now (07.09.2015, 14:00).

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Shuee
    goodluck trying to get booked into malaysia as they dont even reply to email bookings now so im staying at ibiz!

They always answer the phone and will take your reservation no deposit or credit card needed, make sure you say you want your room in the Malayasia hotel not one they would refere you to.

CONTACT
    Malaysia Hotel
    54 Soi Ngamduplee Rama 4 Road
    Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
    Tel: +66 2 679 7127 thru 36,
    E-mail: info@malaysiahotelbkk.com
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"