Highlight of my trips to Bangkok is the Babylon complex, I love getting there by 11am, scoring a lounger in the shade by the pool, reading a mag or two, people watching, having a drink or two, chatting with random people and making regular trips to the cruise area to empty my balls.
So imagine my horror when on Monday upon arriving at Babs I discovered that the pool was closed for repairs and the place was dead quiet....what was i to do??
Initially thought about finding another gay venue with a pool and received some recommendations whch I fully i tended to explore....but 1st I spent Monday afternoon at the malaysia pool with grindr on.....wow by 3pm it was pinging away every 10 min or so with offers of sex ...at least half free.
Decided I had hit a sweet spot and basicallt spent the rest of my time lounging around the pool, eating the excellent malaysia restaurant food and arranging fuck dates in my room,,,did 7 in 4 days, only 2 were money boys.
Not even sure I will return to Babs when their pool is up and running, found it so much easier at The Malaysia and it was nice to have the use of a proper room to engage in sex.