Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4 days @ Malaysia Hotel

Forum's veteran
    Liked

4 days @ Malaysia Hotel

Highlight of my trips to Bangkok is the Babylon complex, I love getting there by 11am, scoring a lounger in the shade by the pool, reading a mag or two, people watching, having a drink or two, chatting with random people and making regular trips to the cruise area to empty my balls.
    So imagine my horror when on Monday upon arriving at Babs I discovered that the pool was closed for repairs and the place was dead quiet....what was i to do??
    Initially thought about finding another gay venue with a pool and received some recommendations whch I fully i tended to explore....but 1st I spent Monday afternoon at the malaysia pool with grindr on.....wow by 3pm it was pinging away every 10 min or so with offers of sex ...at least half free.
    Decided I had hit a sweet spot and basicallt spent the rest of my time lounging around the pool, eating the excellent malaysia restaurant food and arranging fuck dates in my room,,,did 7 in 4 days, only 2 were money boys.
    Not even sure I will return to Babs when their pool is up and running, found it so much easier at The Malaysia and it was nice to have the use of a proper room to engage in sex.

Liked

Re: 4 days @ Malaysia Hotel

I've never had much luck with the Malaysia hotel area. I did get lucky with a tout on the final night/morning of one of my holidays in Bangkok a few years back.

Must of the guys I have seen at the restaurant there tend to be twinks and I am interested in a more mature guy... Some would say I like rough trade...

That being said, I still like to hang at the restaurant from time to time just to people watch and eat.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

I took one of the "rough trade" guys who used to hang around the carpark to my room about 3 years ago. He turned out to be as high as a kite and went berserk when he cut himself shaving in the bathroom. It took all my diplomatic skills to get him outside the door. For a while I thought my time was up on this earth. What worked was that I convinced him that I needed to bring him to the ATM outside the shop on the corner opposite the hotel. I was very happy to withdraw 500 baht to send him on his crazy way.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There isnt much trade, rough or otherwise hanging around Malaysia hotel anymore, not like 2 or 3 years ago when you have to wade through them. My fick dates were all at least 500 meters away, some even 5km.

Liked

I do remember when the Malaysia was in it's gay heyday about 8 years ago. Had many great times talking with the boys hanging out there and availing myself of their services.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yeah, that was fun, would easily find up to half a dozen hanging around the road side entrance or where the smoking pavilion used to be...obviously the hotel cleaned this up as it did get a little out ofhand, one could hardly walk out the hotel without being proipositioned, must have upset the straights...damn!!

Liked

goodluck trying to get booked into malaysia as they dont even reply to email bookings now so im staying at ibiz!
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I've just been there...hello!!! Booked via Booking.com ....soooo easy .

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Shuee
    goodluck trying to get booked into malaysia as they dont even reply to email bookings now so im staying at ibiz!
    To be fair, they always answer me within 24 hours. Last time was in May this year.

Liked

A friend who stays at Malaysia just told me visitors to rooms now have to be at least 20 years old (before it was 18 years).

He could hear bomb at Erawan shrine when he was in his room.