Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any luck with mocy guys?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Any luck with mocy guys?

bruce...wish i had written that last sentence...so true

Liked: 1

Oops...winter clothes in the heath of bangkok, not very inviting....I look out for the Mormon guys then LOL

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Or just go to Dream Boys between 9pm and 10pm. You'll see plenty of hotties you can take home. Ask the waiter which ones are compatible with your sexual desires and ask him the grand total price including tip, and ask him to guarantee the boy's performance. Off him *without* him sitting with you, no buying him a drink, just off him to go out the door. ;-)
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc

Anyway, I've never seen a handsome one. Especially here in Bangkok, they're older than me and spitting betel nut juice or something. Hot, sweaty, wearing winter clothing in the heat of the Bangkok sun. Yuk.
    Just what do you mean by winter clothing? They often wear long sleeve shirts to protect themselves from the sun. I was advised by a mocy guy that the "Army" has now required them to dress "nice", no shorts and must wear shoes not sandals. And they must wear a vest as their uniform.

And may I add bruce_nyc, the following:

Upon what meat doth this our Caesar feed
    That he is grown so great?
    Shakespeare

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You know.... Long sleeves, long pants, boots, even knitted gloves and hats. Some even have face covering things. I know it's all to block the sun, but it's creepy to me. And I can only imagine how hot and sweaty and smelly things must be at the end of the day.

( Sorry, I don't understand the Shakespeare quote. I must not be cultured enough to get it. )

Liked

I remember getting a really hot motorcycle taxi driver to take me from the Prince Massage & Spa to my condo one night. I held him very tightly all the way home. When I got off and handed over the 40 baht payment to him I really wanted to invite him up or suggest we meet when he was free. I got a very good feeling that he was up for making some extra cash. But I got cold feet and chickened out. The phrase, fortune favours the bold came to mind sometime afterwards. At that time I didn't own any name/telephone cards, but went to MBK shortly thereafter and got some printed, but have yet to use them for the purpose of handing out to cute guys.

Generally though, the majority of motorcycle taxi guys I've seen in Bangkok look a bit rough and not the sort I'd look at twice.

On one occasion I did however share a motorcycle taxi with ChristianPFC. I thought the driver was cute and, because I was pressed up so close to him, I couldn't hide my embarrassment. Thankfully he didn't object and appeared to appreciate that I couldn't really help myself. Perhaps he was used to such reactions? I did get a big smile from him as I got off and I felt he deserved an extra payment for the extra service.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Don't give out cards..... Get *his* number. Much more effective!

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean
    On one occasion I did however share a motorcycle taxi with ChristianPFC. I thought the driver was cute and, because I was pressed up so close to him, I couldn't hide my embarrassment. Thankfully he didn't object and appeared to appreciate that I couldn't really help myself. Perhaps he was used to such reactions? I did get a big smile from him as I got off and I felt he deserved an extra payment for the extra service.
    The driver may have thought that you were turned on by your proximity to Christian!

Liked

Where are these motorcycle taxi guys dressed in winters clothing? The taxi guys I see at Babylon and in silom are wearing jeans, a light shirt and their taxi vest. When I stayed at Babylon there was one cute masculine friendly taxi guy that quickly became my favorite. We both did our share of flirting but I learned the hard way not to fool around with the staff that work we here I'm staying.
    These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

bucknaway wrote:

Where are these motorcycle taxi guys dressed in winters clothing? The taxi guys I see at Babylon and in silom are wearing jeans, a light shirt and their taxi vest.
    I kind off had the same thought. With the exception of labors working outdoors, farmers, some food vendors, etc., I don't recall too many motocy drivers dressing like this.

The motocy drivers who have stations in-and-around places like Boyztown and Sunee Plaza are very well accustomed to flirting farang, but most have pretty rough appearances. I had the pleasure of being saddled with a cute young driver once who worked with his father at a stand on Soi Bongkai, who accepted my invitation for a drink, but, unfortunately, I was spotted walking with him by a boy who I was supposed to meet that night which blew the moment.