Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any luck with mocy guys?

Liked

Re: Any luck with mocy guys?

Mocy taxi driver is favorable: they can travel and leave work whenever they want.

I have seen one cute taxi driver so far, and many cute mocy or tuk-tuk drivers, Silom and Surawong tuk-tuk mafia is a hotspot for hot guys (maybe I should ask if the fare - 200 Baht where a taxi ride would cost 50 - includes coming to my room).

I had two encounters with mocy drivers that ended with sex. In both cases, they approached me.

Foursome with mocy drivers at Hua Lampong 05.10.2013
    http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2013/1 ... t-hua.html

Gay activities in Suphanburi and Ban Pong Thu 28.05.2015 Suphanburi (a farmer who just happened do drive past me on mocy)
    http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... d-ban.html

It's just like that, a friend from Austria grabs the boys by the balls (figuratively) and drags them to his room, whereas they have to kick me in the balls (figuratively).

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    I find it far from amusing that kommentariat wants to post because somebody uses a word he dislikes.
    In honour of you, lonelywombat, I have amended my signature to quote the English satirist Kingsley Amis

Liked

here is one very cute and flirty mocy driver that works at 7-11 at top of Pattayaland Soi 1 (dreamboys/Cupidol/Xboys)
    He has taken me to 3rd road pubs a few times... always playing with his mirrors and looking back at me (or maybe thats just my imagination!) unfortunately it has usually been to bring me to be with BF... so never got a chance to see if the flirts were seeking small tips for taxi tip or seeking larger ones after fun!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked: 1

Thanks a lot guys for the great stories, especially christian and dodger. I really enjoyed reading your extensive (and sensual) experiences. In hope to add mine when I return from Thailand.

Liked

I'm just back from Indonesia. Got a free ride to my hotel in Banyuwangi (Java), and touched the boy more than what could be called "accidentally", no reaction. Asked him if he wants to come to my room, no.

In Kuta, Bali, there were indeed large numbers of cute boys, and I was asked if I need transport many times. Ideal set-up to get the boy away from the group and to your place. I walked in all cases, but was tempted to ask if they offer other services.

Not mocy taxi drivers, but in Thailand I sometimes chat with group of boys and they offer me free ride back to my place. But you don't know who will be driving, the one cute boy I'm hitting on or one of the other 5 who are not cute? Even with skillful asking it can go wrong, and when it becomes clear that it will not be the cute boy who is driving, I have to back-pedal and make some excuses.

Usually works (excuse to walk instead of being driven by not-cute boy, and while walking you might meet someone else - I never did, but at least there is the possibility), but once went wrong. In Pichit near railway station, I overheard one cute boy talking on the phone "I have no money". Later I chatted him up and asked if this is his motorbike. Then he offered me a ride to my hotel, at least that's what I understood. He told me to wait here, he will tell his friends he will be away for a moment. But instead, he sent one of the regular mocy drivers at the railway station over to me, and in this situation I could not refuse (loss of face, rather pay 50 Baht and don't walk).

Maybe I should have told him what I'm looking for. I hear this quite often "I have no money" when I overhear locals talking to each other (going drinking/disco/eating - "I have no money") - I can help with that!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Maybe I should have told him what I'm looking for.
    Christian, you're priceless . . .
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

I have no experience in Thailand, so I will try to find out next month.
    One time in south tunesia a young mocy driver asked if I wanted banana massage. Sitting at the back I placed my hands on his hips under his shirt. While driving in the "palmerai" he just took my right hand and pushed it between his legs. That was the sign for me to take the liberty to slip one hand in his wide jeans, inside his boxer. During the short drive I played with his shaved balls until his cock was rock hard.
    After 5 min he drove to a secluded place between the palm trees, dropped his pants and let me suck his cock while fingering his ass. He was very hot and came quickly with a big load. Some money was asked...of course.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Maybe I should have told him what I'm looking for.
    Christian, you're priceless . . .
    I'm more the type who waits for others to approach me (with offers of sex for money or sex for free), however outside of prostitution areas it doesn't work this way. Have to be more aggressive, the boy will say "no" if he doesn't like what I'm doing.

Whats the rate for a ride on mocy in bangkok?
    Would boys allow the feel their naked skin during a mocy ride, holding them by the hips?
    Or is this phantasy practically impossible?
    Next week in bkk, but never to mocy in bkk.....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I had no idea what a "mocy guy" was. I asked my bf. He had no idea either. I did a Google search. Nothing. Finally..... by reading the context here, I figured out that you guys are talking about "motorcy" taxi drivers.

Anyway, I've never seen a handsome one. Especially here in Bangkok, they're older than me and spitting betel nut juice or something. Hot, sweaty, wearing winter clothing in the heat of the Bangkok sun. Yuk.

I'd rather "date" one of the Mormon missionary boys, for sure.

PS - Bert, the rate depends on the distance. I'm sure that's true for both transportation and/or sex. ;-)
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day