Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any luck with mocy guys?

Liked

Re: Any luck with mocy guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    " ... I had the pleasure of being saddled with a cute young driver once who worked with his father at a stand on Soi Bongkai, who accepted my invitation for a drink, but, unfortunately, I was spotted walking with him by a boy who I was supposed to meet that night which blew the moment ... "
    Dodger, your (lovable) Inner Slut will trump you every time regardless of your sneaking around behind som tum carts and down dark alleys. But do carry on trying ... it makes for good reading.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PS (off topic)... talking about getting Trumped , how's that ugly fucker doing these days? Certainly has upturned the apple cart in the glorious old GOP. What a bunch of losers. But forget Trump's sideshow ... what about the most pandering, whining, hypocritical cocksucker ever to turn up at the brothel: Mr Mike Huckabee. Jesus, can God save America?!
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Most mocy taxi stands ("win mocy" in Thai) have a big price list with destinations in Thai posted, ranging from 10 Baht to 60 Baht. However, everything over 40 Baht would cost the same by taxi.

Quote Originally Posted by bert1600
    Would boys allow the feel their naked skin during a mocy ride, holding them by the hips?
    Or is this phantasy practically impossible?
    Mocy taxi drivers are indeed fully clothed, unsuitable for feeling skin.

I have seen several cute mocy taxi drivers, and especially cute tuk-tuk standing on Silom and Surawong. I'm sure their rates are far above what a metered taxi would cost, but maybe they would come to your room?

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc
    Don't give out cards..... Get *his* number. Much more effective!
    My theory is the opposite. When I give him my card and he calls me, I know he is interested, and I have the negotiation power (you called me, what do you want?). If he doesn't call the same or the next day, he probably forgot about you and you can forget about him. Detailed treatment of this subject here:
    http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/1 ... ut-my.html
    http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... -case.html

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc
    ( Sorry, I don't understand the Shakespeare quote. I must not be cultured enough to get it. )

Touch├й !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc View Post
    I had no idea what a "mocy guy" was. I asked my bf. He had no idea either. I did a Google search. Nothing. Finally..... by reading the context here, I figured out that you guys are talking about "motorcy" taxi drivers.

Anyway, I've never seen a handsome one. Especially here in Bangkok, they're older than me and spitting betel nut juice or something. Hot, sweaty, wearing winter clothing in the heat of the Bangkok sun. Yuk.

I'd rather "date" one of the Mormon missionary boys, for sure.

PS - Bert, the rate depends on the distance. I'm sure that's true for both transportation and/or sex. ;-)
    Ridiculous! Some of the mocy guys in Thailand and other parts of Asia are extremely attractive. But it is too dangerous to ride motor cycles, even with the cheap helmets that are provided.

I cannot understand why anyone would be attracted to homophobic missionaries,....YUCK

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    I cannot understand why anyone would be attracted to homophobic missionaries,....YUCK
    Some guys like a challenge.