Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any luck with mocy guys?

Liked: 1

Any luck with mocy guys?

When I was in Indonesia I took now and then a mototaxi. At least 3 times the driver let me touch under his shirt and/or slip my hands in his pants to feel his (hard) cock. It all happened in the evening in Kuta. Some wanted to join me in my hotel.
    I never tried that in Bangkok, but maybe somebody was more brave? Or could even date with mocy guys?

Liked

Re: Any luck with mocy guys?

Quote Originally Posted by bert1600
    When I was in Indonesia I took now and then a mototaxi. At least 3 times driver let me touch under his shirt and/or slip my hands in his pants to feel his (hard) cock. It all happened in the evening in another atme wanted to join me in my hotel.
    I never tried that in Bangkok, but maybe somebody was more brave? Or could even date with mocy guys?
    You're a mind reader!
    Of late I see more and more drop-dead young and handsome mocy boys-in Pattaya at least. Check out the guy near Niceboys / soi Crazy Dragon, another cutie near the Kabab stand on 2nd Rd/Pattaya Thai junction, another at Cucumber Restaurant -so many rides!

Liked

"I never tried that in Bangkok, but maybe somebody was more brave? Or could even date with mocy guys?"

Brave? That may not be necessary. Date? Still trying to compute that, but no doubt there are amicable lads with engines between their knees to rent.

Liked

I know a farang who was enamored of a motorbike driver and pursued him for a hookup. Later they did become an item of sorts.

Liked

Last night whilst watching the football on TV, my friend just arrived back from Pattaya showed me the photos of the boys he had sex with this trip. All clothed but the one one he had most success with was a motorbike boy, just a few days before coming home.

He had gone to exchange money prior to going to Jomtien Beach. Usually he walks as he is not in a hurry and needs the excercise. He had noticed the young guy waiting on his bike. After a few minutes he turned back and asked him to drive him to Jomtien. It was not his turn so he said no,and showed him to the next in line. They agreed however to him having the driver he wanted, as he said this boy or not at all. On the drive down the boy told him he was not gay.
    But he let his hand slip down where he could touch the boy's cock and was pleased to feel him get hard. He wanted to go elsewhere or stay with him, but he said no.

But he gave him a good tip,asked for his mobile number, and asked would he pick him up for return later.He was waiting for him outside Bondi even though his roster had finished.Would not go inside with him ,or come into the condo but agreed to pick him up in the morning and take him to the beach.
    In the morning they went down past Royal Cliff for a looksee and stopped for a play, gave him a head job and it went from there. Trip to and from the beach, daily head job and he is already planning his next trip.

The thing he warns about is the jealous attitude of other drivers if the boy spends too much time away, even though they get more work. The young drivers seem to be more available daytime in the areas he selects from, but there are not many.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Or could even date with mocy guys?
    A date. Yes! Where you hang out, discuss friends or experiences or politics or attitudes you have in common and then maybe enjoy a movie before you end up in bed fucking each other's brains out. I can see it now

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    A date. Yes! Where you hang out, discuss friends or experiences or politics or attitudes you have in common and then maybe enjoy a movie before you end up in bed fucking each other's brains out. I can see it now
    I find it far from amusing that kommentariat wants to post because somebody uses a word he dislikes.

Surely it would be better you just shut up now and again.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    I find it far from amusing that kommentariat wants to post because somebody uses a word he dislikes
    And what evidence can you present that I dislike the word "date"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Smiles...Do you remember this one?

Pattaya - September 1999

Motorbike Boy

September brings back vivid memories of my holiday in Pattaya in 1999.

After five or six straight evenings of karaoke, disco, go-goтАЩs and bouncing brown boys, I decided to give myself a break. No, actually I had to give myself a break. I needed one night to relax, get a half way normal nights sleep and regain my sense of metal and physical equilibrium.

I woke the next morning feeling fully rejuvenated and ready to go. I enjoyed an early morning breakfast at RenoirтАЩs Restaurant, a quick shower and off with my camera to see the sights. I was walking around the back soiтАЩs near the Flamingo Hotel, dodging the gnarly looking hobo dogs who seem to rule the soiтАЩs, especially in the early morning hours. I came across a small store with a table in front and decided to stop-in for a cold can of pineapple juice. As I sat fudging around with my camera, I noticed a group of motorbike boys sitting directly across from me. Nothing outside the usual, at least at first glance, but then my eyes focused on one boy in particular. My eyes are as sensitive as a NASA satellite when it comes to spotting a good-looking boy, and both baby blues were zeroed in and the signal was strong. The boy appeared to be 19ish and was absolutely gorgeous. His face could have been used for the cover of a тАЬTeen DreamтАЭ magazine. He resembled Leonardo DiCaprio, only with dark brown hair and eyes to match. My radar stayed in the locked mode hoping the boy would look over to where I was sitting. No such luck. Being a person who believes that luck is something that sometimes requires a little coaxing, I decided to walk across the soi and have a little chat. I asked the boys if I could take their pictures and they gladly responded тАЬsure.тАЭ Of course all I wanted was a picture of LeoтАЩs twin, but I maintained my sense of politeness and made sure to capture the whole brood in my lenses.

After clicking a few shots, I lit a cigarette and started to chat about stupid stuff, like, do you guys know where thereтАЩs a laundry mat, do you think it will rain again today, do these dogs eat farangs. I was quickly running out of small talk topics, but wanted desperately to get to know dream boy. I glanced over at the boy a few times to make direct eye contact and we exchanged smiles, but I wasnтАЩt fool enough to believe his smile was backed by the same thoughts as mine. He was probably thinking тАЬdoesnтАЩt this idiot have anything else better to doтАЭ and I was thinking about how nice it would be to be naked in bed with him. A slight contrast, I must admit. Finally, the thought dawned on me that I would ask for a ride. I knew the boy wasnтАЩt gay, or assumed as much, but found it impossible to fight-off the passionate fixation I had for this boy, so out came the wordsтАжcan I get a ride back to my hotel? I made this request while looking directly into the eyes of dream boy, but in an instant flash, the boy standing closest to me, jumped on his bike, kick-started the engine and began strapping on his helmet. My heart felt like an elephant had just trampled it. Then came the embarrassing part. My driver asked me where my hotel was, and without thinking, I answered honestlyтАжthe Flamingo. He just stared at me as if he was in a trance, as the Flamingo was just around the corner from where we stood, less than 1 block away. Trying to gather my whitтАЩs, I quickly changed my request toтАжcan you take me to the Soi 3 and second road. As I climbed on the back of his bike, I looked at dream boy again and smiled. This time he gave me a different type of smile. A kind of, gee IтАЩm sorry too, kind of smile. Ziiiiing, and off we went.

Being my first visit during the rainy season, I was amazed at how much I truly loved the rain. The rain in Chicago is always mixed with the cold wind off of Lake Michigan, leaving its soggy victims with a fever or worse. But this Thai rain was different. There was little or no wind, it was warm and comfortable, and for some unexplainable reason, made the surroundings seem even more mystical.

Ignoring the days forecast for more rain, I decided to venture off to Jomtien Beach for the afternoon. After two hours of lounging around, chatting with the wandering vendors and snacking on fresh melon, the fun was about to come to an end. The skies were providing their dark warning signals that the rain was about to come, and with no more than a minutes notice, it was on us, and just the type I love. Not that silly little pitter-patter stuff, but buckets of relentless water that produced powerful, high volume sounds. I pulled-on my cargo pants, stuffed my beach gear in my backpack, shot a quick goodbye wave to LitтАЩs helpers and off I went to become one with nature.

In an instant I was completely soaked and consumed by the power of the storm. I reached the corner where to police building stands and saw a group of motorbike boys trying to shelter themselves by standing under a few scrubby looking trees. I rather doubted that any of them were crazy enough to take on a passenger in this stuff, but it was now 4:00 PM and time for my traditional afternoon Margarita at PanoramaтАЩs, and no harm in asking. To my amazement, before I even had a chance to yell out, I heard the sound of an engine start, and in a flash, a boy zoomed up to me and splashed to a stop next to me. The rain was falling so hard I could barely see or hear anything. Before I had a chance to say anything, I heard a young voice sayтАжyou want to go Flamingo Hotel? Stunned at the fact that the boy knew where I lodging, I looked closer at him, and then just about died. It was dream boy. I remember just standing there for a moment and staring at his smiling face, as if, for some unexplainable reason, this moment in time would be treasured for eternity.

Remembering the errors of my first encounter with this boy, I decided to abort any thoughts of being honest. After staring at his beautiful smile and watching his eyes squinting from the pounding rain, I just responded, yes. I asked him if he was sure he could handle the bike in this storm, and he nodded yes, and then chuckled a little. The chuckle made me feel a bit uneasy, but what the hell, if I was going to wipe out, let it be with this guy.

I avoided trying to look macho by not holding on to anything, and decided to grasp onto the boys hips. OK, maybe my passions had some influence here, but it just seemed right the right thing to do at the time. He felt wonderful. We splashed our way forward, dodging the baht buses and occasional pedestrians dashing to escape the plundering rain. I loved the feeling of having his hips pressed against my inner thighs, as the high pitch vibrations of the bike seemed to ultrasonically weld us together. I watched the raindrops land on his neck, as they connected with other drops, to form tiny rivers that ran down his perfectly shaped shoulders and arms. I wondered what it would be like to be one of those raindrops.

We made it to Flamingo much too fast. I wanted this ride to last forever, but was relieved that we made it to the hotel without a catastrophe.

Now was the moment of destiny. I was faced with the decision of how to prolong our encounter, without insulting or embarrassing the boy. I slid off the back of the bike and fumbled as I tried to pull money out of my drenched pant pockets. Finally I pulled out a roll of soaked baht and handed the boy a 500bt bill and told him to keep it. He looked up and saidтАж this too much. I smiled and told him that he earned it. I had been trying to gather enough courage to ask him to join me for a drink, as this was the only way I knew to try to extent our encounter together. All logic told me that this had failure written all over it. But there was no fighting back the desire I had for him. I was as prepared to accept the disappointment. Now it was time.

Like most things in life, fear itself is usually the biggest obstacle. The boy simply responded to my invitation by saying OK. My mind swirled in a state of confusion, as this was great, but left me totally clueless regarding his knowledge of my real desires and motivations. He pulled his bike up to the front of Flamingo, and with one quick jerk, sank the kickstand n the mud with the bike standing.

My thoughts were racing as we entered the Terrace Bar. First, I had to stop my heart from pounding like a base drum in an orchestra and gain some composure. Due to the storm, the bar, which was usually empty at this time of day, was populated with several small groups of visitors. The boy and I must have looked like two drowned rats, and by the looks on everyoneтАЩs faces, they were amused at seeing us. The bar tender, who I know and like, yelled outтАжyou guys crazy тАУ too much rain. I intentionally chose a small table away from the crowd. The boy (who I will now refer to as Sa) sat across from me and immediately tried to swish the water from his face and arms. The bar tender scurried over and handed me a towel. I thanked him, but felt a little embarrassed that he didnтАЩt also offer one to the boy.

Before using the towel, I reached across the table and handed it to the boy. He saidтАжno me OKтАжyou use. I said, please you first. I felt myself sinking deeply into a state of total euphoria as I watched Sa pull his soaked hair back away from his face and softly pat the water from his eyes and forehead. He smiled again. I was in heaven. Regardless of the outcome, this is the spontaneous and erotic adventure that I had been searching for. Three prior trips to Pattaya, and countless encounters with boys, but never once did I have this overwhelming erotic feeling.

The boy asked for a Singha, and I ordered a Margarita, and we just sat for a minute sipping our drinks. IтАЩm not usually one for being at a loss for words, but this time I was. I was still clueless about the boyтАЩs thoughts, and found myself floundering for words. I then learned that SaтАЩs courage extended well beyond his battling the storm on his bike, as he actually took the lead in the conversation. He asked the typical questionsтАжwhere you fromтАжhow long you in Pattaya stuff. I answered, and returned the same boilerplate questions. I really canтАЩt remember the dialog too well, as I was totally mesmerized by how beautiful he was. IтАЩm terrible at guessing age, but from the first time I saw him, I put him at around 19. His eyes were true Thai. Not combined with Cambodian, Laotian or Chinese, but undeniably Thai. His eyelids were separated by a surgically precise slit, which, when opened, revealed huge brown eyes. His skin appeared to be the texture of fine silk and his lips were full and heavy looking. He was slender, but not skinny, and when he moved it was like slow motion, with a sense of grace. His physical attributes definitely leaned towards the feminine, but with a hint of weather toughening, probably inherited during his work on the farm in Udorn Thani.

We were on our second drink, and by now, I was feeling more relaxed and Sa was doing most of the talking. Then, without any hesitation, or any signs of reluctance, he asked me if I came to Thailand alone. Again, still frantically searching for clues, I told him I was alone. Then, he just smiled and continued sipping his Singha. Then he asked me if I liked going to the bars to see the girls. Wrong, or right, I felt at this point that he was also piecing together clues. So I decided to just come right out and lay it on the line. All my poker chips were pushed to the centre of the table. I was either going home a rich man, or be reduced to a pauper in a moments flash, but away I went. I told him that I was gay, and that I enjoyed doing many things during my holidays in Pattaya, disco, karaoke, beach, go-goтАЩs, shows, etc. I then immediately apologized, for my disclosure being somewhat abrupt, but he was great. He just smiled and saidтАжthat OKтАжeverybody free in Thailand.

I wanted him so bad. By this point, he knew I was gay, and he couldnтАЩt possibly have any doubts regarding my attraction to him. So I just came out and asked him if he wanted to come up to my room to dry off. Again, his response was incredibly simpleтАжOK. But this time he had a somewhat concerned look on his face and leaned across the table to get closer to me and said softlyтАжI never be with man before. I had all I could do to stop from just passing out on the spot. That precise moment in time will be etched in my memory until I die. I tried to look calm after hearing his statement. Beads of sweat instantly replaced the raindrops on my forehead, as I patiently searched for the proper response. I looked straight in his eyes and told him that he should never do anything that he didnтАЩt want to do. Being with someone is something special, but can only bring pleasure if both people are truly enjoying the experience. Again he smiled and nodded his head with a yes.

We started up stairs when I heard a voice from behind the hotel desk. They wanted to check the boys ID This is customary at Flamingo, but all of a sudden I had this terrible feeling that something was going to go wrong. The clerks looked at the boys ID (seemed like an hour), looked up, smiled, and said thank you to the boy. (I was later to find out that the boy had just turned 18 earlier that month).

Again, my heart stared pumping like mad and I was so exited I could hardly unlock the door to my room. Once inside, the boy when directly over to a corner chair and I pulled two bottles of Heineken from the fridge. This was a first for me. Usually the boys I bring to my room go directly to the shower and walk out wearing a towel. This boy was serious. He had never done this before. I took a half roll of pictures of him just sitting in that chair sopping wet, and to this day, these are some of the best pictures I have ever taken. He had a look of innocence that words canтАЩt describe. His T-shirt was sagging down from the weight of the rainwater, exposing his smooth, hairless chest. He sat with one leg propped-up on the chair, which highlighted a nice bulge between his legs. His hair had now fallen forward on one side covering one eye. The other eye was focused directly on me, as I started to undress.

M objectives were to exchange his gift to me, with an experience he would never forget. If this was going to be his first, and possibly last, sexual encounter with a male, it was going to be enjoyable. I forced myself to concentrate on three thingsтАж be gentle.. touch softlyтАжmove slowly.

He downed the Heineken like there was no tomorrow, dropped the empty bottle in the trash container, walked over to the edge of the bed where I was sitting, and just stood there and stared at me. I pulled him down onto the bed next to me, in a sitting position, and started undressing him. He giggled as I pulled his T-shirt over his head as if he was ticklish, and then, without any coaxing, he leaned backwards on the bed with his legs hanging over the edge. I stood up, and slowly unsnapped his wet pants. Before going any farther, I placed my hand on his bulge. He flinched at first, but then slowly closed his eyes, and smiled that irresistible smile. I was so turned-on; it was nearly impossible to move as slowly as I had planned. IтАЩm only human. Just how much of this can I take?

I softly and slowly massaged his bulge until it was about to burst through his trousers. His bulge did not match the rest of his body, or his age, as it felt like the bulge of an older, larger man. I kept to my self-promise of moving slowing, and continued to massage him until I knew the moment was right. Now the time has come. As if he was reading my mind, before I had a change to lower his zipper, he reached down with both hands and jerked pants off as if they were on fire. We met in the centre of the bed and our bodies became immediately intertwined. He kissed me like no other boy ever has kissed me before. Here I thought I was going to be in the driverтАЩs seat, but had all I could do to just hold-on. He kissed me as if he had never kissed another person in his life and I was being completely submersed in his body and his soul.

Our bodies reacted to each otherтАЩs touch as if we had been rehearsing for this moment or entire lives. Our hands simultaneously slid down each otherтАЩs bodyтАЩs to clutch each otherтАЩs throbs, which were screaming for human touch. Our bodies flinched at exactly the same split second, as we continued to move to the rhythm of the rain tapping their tune on the windows. When our lips parted for the first time, our tongues took control as if guided by magic. We moved, almost frantically, to see who could guide their tongue to the hottest place the fastest. In the next hour, we touched all that could be touched and tasted all that could be tasted. We remained locked in each otherтАЩs arms, with the aroma of sweat in the air, and the bitter sweat taste of love on our lips.

We fell asleep in each otherтАЩs arms, only to wake to the sounds of motorbikes ziiiiing on the road below. It had stopped raining and Pattaya was coming alive again. The hobo dogs were back on the run, the night-lights were flickering, and the smell of RenoirтАЩs kitchen was seeping through the doors. We sat together at dinner and just stared in each otherтАЩs eyes. No words were needed. No words would suffice. I stuffed SaтАЩs cell phone number in my pocket as he kick started his bike, gave me one more smile and a hand wave, and off in the night he rode. Well, I thought, maybe IтАЩll take a stroll around the back soiтАЩs and splash around in the puddles left from the rainwater.

I had this terrible craving for a cold can of pineapple juice.

Liked

Wow Dodger,
    That story is incredible and compliments you are an EXCELLENT writer - all the right sensual adjectives....
    I would love to have an adventure like yours....
    I will never look at the Mocy guys the same way......
    cheers,
    M.