Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: White Night

Liked

Re: White Night

Read the subject and first thought this was about the White Night restaurant buffet, now that was a true loss to the area but the owners probably saw the writing on the wall about the area in general. Get a kick how newbies think that these were actually the good old days of Sunee. If you didn't experience the Sunee in the early 2000's (before drugs and yaba) then you truly missed a lot of fun.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Funny hasn't changed a bit! @-)
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

UP2U: There were also some very unsavoury aspects to the Sunnee of the early 2000s.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    UP2U: There were also some very unsavoury aspects to the Sunnee of the early 2000s.

The end of the "Unsavory and Lewd venues in and around Sunee began its death march culminating In what you see today, I too laugh when newbies are still thrilled that is the 10% that still bother to come, and it was much more, it was like being in a Fellini film with elephants. The most unsavory aspect was mostly confined to a group of Wolk that got its start here.

http://youtu.be/TxvjHDmmJoA
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

That evening was one of my best in Sunee Plaza. So much fun!! It was great to see most of the bars working together. Cudos to the one individual who worked tirelessly to pull it all together. I think the effort to organized all the different aspects was like "trying to herd cats". It nearly drove him insane...or more insane... and I agree it will probably never happen again. Wonderful memories!

Liked

hi
    i remember 1 night in june about 6 years ago, they had a MIss sunee lady boy, they had the stage on the street and all the bars had there chairs out side, was packed, standing room only, it was when Micheale was at the corner bar, they presented a lady boy and i think they won, the atmosphere was the best ever, going back this year was sad to see it the way it is now. If they all got together again ans did stuff like before, they might put some life back into the place

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons

The end of the "Unsavory and Lewd venues in and around Sunee began its death march culminating In what you see today, I too laugh when newbies are still thrilled that is the 10% that still bother to come, and it was much more, it was like being in a Fellini film with elephants. The most unsavory aspect was mostly confined to a group of Wolk that got its start here.

http://youtu.be/TxvjHDmmJoA
    Great scene and a great song. Very Germanic and patriotic although it was written by two Jewish song writers in NYC.