Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: July 2015 Trip Report - Chiang Mai and other places later

Liked

Re: July 2015 Trip Report - Chiang Mai and other places late

Hello Smiles,

Excellent information. I found it very valuable and I truly appreciate the time and effort you took to explain it to me at this detailed level - it is exactly what I needed. I will employ this technique the next time I will post a trip report to SGT.

As this trip report is almost finished - I only need to write about Pattaya - and I don't have much to add that could be interesting - as both BKK and Pattaya are both written about often here - but I will give my brief impressions and experiences during my final 4 days of my 13 day trip.

Thanks,
    M.

Liked

I want to say this was the most interesting and enjoyable trip report I have read.
    First, your writing in English is great. Do not think I as an American could do so well.
    Second, I liked the URL you added in your report. Let me enjoy wandering off to other sites to fill our your tale.
    Third, the photos really added to your report!!
    Fourth, I have to say that you found two great tour guides. (And Non really proved to be the adventurous one in your YouTube video.)

Now, finally I want to say you should lose that funny mask.
    For 59 you are slim and in great condition. Do not be afraid to show your Italian face next time!!!

Thank you very much!!
    р╕Вр╕нр╕Ър╕Др╕╕р╕Ур╕б р╕▓р╕Б!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by GWMinUS

Now, finally I want to say you should lose that funny mask.
    For 59 you are slim and in great condition. Do not be afraid to show your Italian face next time!!!

р╕Вр╕нр╕Ър╕Др╕╕р╕Ур╕б р╕▓р╕Б!
    In a previous posts/reports the Smiley Face was not present so one can see what the OP looks like. At least I think it was the OP.

Liked

Trip Report for Chiang Mai тАУ Sukhothai тАУ Kanchanaburi тАУ Patt

This is the last segment of my 12 day trip to Thailand = Pattaya

Friday 10 July тАУ Time to say goodbye to Woody and Non.
    The original plan was that they would help me find a taxi and/or van for Pattaya from Kanchanaburi. After our visit to the Tiger Park and during the drive back to Kanchanaburi, they announced to me that they would take me to Bangkok, as they would go to visit one of their friends there. I was so delighted, because it is much easier to get to Pattaya from Bangkok than it is from Kanchanaburi. Their friend lives near the Pinklao bridge in BKK so they dropped me off at the Central Pinklao Bus Station. Of course they found the most sexy taxi driver and then did all of the negotiating for me тАУ 1,200 baht to get to Pattaya. Then all of the hugs and good-byes and wais and off I was for Pattaya with the sexy taxi driver in the front seat, who by the way could not speak much English. Traffic was intense as rush hour had started. I dozed off a few times and the driver teased me each time I woke up. I actually wanted to fall asleep on him, but he seemed to be very straight тАУ but I could not figure out why he insisted that I sit in the front seat with him. It was difficult for me to keep my eyes off of his package.

Anyway, we arrive in Pattaya and the traffic in Pattaya was more intense then the traffic in BKK тАУ we crept along very slowly and the taxi driver had NO clue where to find Sunee Plaza. In my last visit to Pattaya 18 months ago, I stayed in Boyztown at The Ambiance. I decided that for this trip to lodge in Sunee and for my next to-be future trip to stay in Jomtien. So, I used my smartphone to guide the taxi driver to Sunee Plaza. Once we were in site of Sunee I told him to stop and then I paid him and got out of the taxi. Before I could leave he noticed a very sexy woman and said something that sounded like a howling dog in heat. In that moment I knew he was straight.

I did not make any reservations but thanks to this web site, I informed myself about 2 places that interested me in Sunee тАУ first the Marina Inn Plaza on Soi Yensabai. A little bit disoriented and trying to use my smartphone google map app to find it, immediately a queeny guy latched onto me and tried to take my luggage to help me. I tried to resist but he insisted and seemed harmless and said to me, тАЬwhere you go mister?тАЭ I said Marina Inn and he brought me there and asked the front desk for a room. Up we went and the room that they gave him a key for was horrible тАУ tiny, dirty, and with old dried sex stains on the bed. =; Yuck!! I told the guy, NO way. Then we went back downstairs and this time I took control and I spoke to the woman at the reception and I showed her a picture of a nice room that I saw on the Marina Inn web site тАУ she said тАУ тАЬOh, all of those premium rooms up on the top floor are full and the only rooms available were of the type that you just visited.тАЭ So, I said no thanks and we left. Now I shared with my new friend that I wanted to go to the Eldorado Guesthouse on Moo 10, so we go walking and he brings me to a different hotel and I told him тАУ NO, this is not the Eldorado тАУ so I took my luggage and walked away and thankfully my new former friend saw another falang and immediately latched onto him. Pretty incredible this scene тАУ but I guess there are just guys lurking around in Sunee to latch onto unknown falangs?? Is this normal?

So, back to my google map app and I arrived at the Eldorado Guesthouse.

http://eldorado-pattaya.com/

[attachment=6:2n6gjd3r]Eldorado2.jpg[/attachment:2n6gjd3r]

It was hotter than hell, they took me to the top floor to see the 2 best rooms they had and I took the smaller of the 2. Nothing to compare to the beautiful River Kwai Village Jungle Resort or The Ambiance in Boyztown, but I promised myself that this trip had to be Sunee focused тАУ so I decided to stay here as I found the room clean and functional, and the all important air conditioning worked.

Unpacked, took a shower, got dressed and went to eat downstairs. Being a JO fanatic, I immediately went over to the тАЬGood BoysтАЭ bar,

[attachment=5:2n6gjd3r]GoodBoys.jpg[/attachment:2n6gjd3r]

I barely stepped into the bar and a guy grabbed me and pulled me behind the screens in the back, sat me down and whipped out his stiff cock and told me to chuck-wow him, which I obliged. Another guy came to take my drink order while I was jerking off the other guy, and then 2 more guys came over to be jerked off тАУ it was all too much too fast. So I said to the guys, look тАУ I only have 2 hands so only 2 at a time. So I jerked off the first 2 guys, we cleaned ourselves up, I drank some of my drink and now all of the 3 guys wanted drinks so I said ok, then I jerked off another 2 guys, and they came, etc.

The best guy was the last one, the 5th guy, very sexy and manly, but by this time my arm was exhausted, as I have never jerked off so many guys non-stop before. He reached his orgasm and then he cleaned up. Another 3 more came to be jerked-off тАУ but I said no thanks and just asked for the bill. The place was not too busy, there was another 2 falangs in the various cubicle areas тАУ some were doing more than I allowed myself to do, as I found it somewhat embarrassing тАУ but it was still fun тАУ a bit too mechanical for my tastes.

I am a former New York Jacks member, http://www.nyjacks.com/ where the hot JO sessions that I had there for many years during the 1980s was a lot less mechanical but very exciting and interesting. Perhaps because everyone was naked тАУ about 80 guys on a typical night and the JO was reciprocal.

Afterwards, I walked around the rest of Sunee Plaza and it was quite dead, so I walked over to Boyztown which was also not so busy. Took a walk on Beach Road and then the crazy Walking Street which were busy and full of excitement. Back to the Guesthouse and to sleep alone.

Saturday 11 July тАУ wake up at a leisurely late hour тАУ oh the joys of vacation. I walked around Sunee to see if I saw a breakfast place that look interesting and I did not find one so I headed over to Beach Road, right after it starts after the Walking Street finishes and I found a nice little breakfast place overlooking the beach and of course all of the traffic. This place would become my breakfast place for the next 3 days.

Being hotter than hell and not being in the mood for the beach I walked over to the Central Festival mall, and just hung out there. Checked out the movies, but the only interesting movie was, тАЬMagic Mike XXLтАЭ, what better place to see this type of movie than in Pattaya? Unfortunately, I already missed the start time, so after a while at the cool air-conditioned mall with stunning views of the Pattaya bay, I walked over to the Tuk.com to see what they had, as I love this place, as it is a mini version of MBK in Bangkok. Ate lunch there and then went for a massage at the Royal House Massage, which is just one block behind Tukcom. Unfortunately, they donтАЩt have a web page тАУ only a facebook page.

[attachment=4:2n6gjd3r]Royal_House.jpg[/attachment:2n6gjd3r]

Upon entering I was given some water and then asked to choose from the approximately 20 guys, of which I liked about 10 of them, somewhat intimidating, but I applied the Vinapu technique and choose the 1st sexy guy that I liked asking the mamasan to tell the chosen guy to choose the 2nd guy for the 4 hand massage. Then up to the premium room which was nice where I took a shower with the guy I selected while the other one prepare the room. Massage was strong and firm like I like and then we passed to part two when I turned over and their 4 roving hands entered the erotic zone. Our tools got stiff and then the mutual fun started and everyone had a happy ending. Another sensual shower with my guy тАУ the other one disappeared and then back downstairs to pay and drink some water. It must have been a slow day as the other 18 guys were either sleeping, watching tv or playing on their smartphones.

Back to Guesthouse for a nap and then over to Copa in Boyztown to eat outside so I could watch the 9pm Boyz, Boyz, Boyz parade and to see the hot go-go boys outside of Funny Boys. Sadly the guys were not into parading like they were 18 months ago тАУ perhaps it was the heat or lack of customers?

[attachment=3:2n6gjd3r]BoyzBoyzBoyz.jpg[/attachment:2n6gjd3r]

There were only 2 customers at Copa eating. After a while the Funny Boys manager (the masculine bald guy) came over to me and told me to come for a visit after I finish my dinner. And yes I did, as there was a hotty toned muscular straight guy I was taken by who was standing outside. After 30 minutes of watching them strut on the stage, I offed the hotty (he is number 99) cocky straight guy and told him to choose another guy and then we took a short time room at The Ambiance. I did not know that The Ambiance had this convention with Funny Boys. No check-in or ID check required, just straight up to the room. Wow!!! We had a hot session, but the hotty could not get off with his colleague in the room, so we sent him to take a shower so I could finish the deed. In hindsight I should have just offed the hotty number 99, but with only 4 days in Pattaya I was greedy. Back to Sunee Plaza which by now was dead, so I went to bed.

Sunday 12 July тАУ Usual routine with breakfast on Beach road. Off to the Central Festival mall this time to make the 12:15 showing of тАЬMagic Mike XXLтАЭ. Having never been to the cinema in Thailand before I did not know what to expect. The standing for I guess what is the national anthem was very touching especially with the video showing the Thai people how they can make a personal difference in cleaning up Thailand. This is something that they should show in the Italian cinemas тАУ as Italy is getting dirtier and dirtier as each year passes with many citizens just chucking their trash on the roadside or at the beach. The cinema was huge and empty тАУ perhaps we were 10 people for a hot Sunday afternoon. Movie was ok, the original Magic Mike was much better. Those male strippers are SO sexy.

Walked around the mall afterwards and I noticed a stand on the 3rd floor towards beach road with a teenager flying a drone around the mall. It was so cool. IтАЩve always wanted to have one so I started to talk to the kidтАЩs mother and next thing I know тАУ 7,000 baht later I bought my first V686 WLtoys Chinese drone with a camera and video control.

[attachment=2:2n6gjd3r]Drone.jpg[/attachment:2n6gjd3r]

I was so stressed on how I was going to get this through the Italian customs тАУ but it was clear sailing тАУ no one said anything or asked any questions about that big box in the middle of my luggage. I have yet to fly it тАУ as I promised to first finish my trip report before going to play because I did not want to hear the dreaded words of Vinapu, тАЬI am impatiently waiting for your trip reportтАЭ.

So, I will dedicate my first drone flight in my Rome apartment to Vinapu!!! :ymparty:

Ate lunch at the Central Festival Mall in one of those restaurants with an incredible view overlooking the Pattaya bay тАУ really incredible and cheap for that kind of meal with a view.

Now what to do during the day in Pattaya. Dropped the drone off at the guesthouse and I walked over to the Bali Hai Pier and checked out the various boats and where they were going. By this time many boats were returning from Koh Larn тАУ the pier was full of Chinese tourists. Took some pictures and then I got what I thought would be a good idea to continue walking to Jomtien тАУ I read on one of these boards that someone jogs it in the morning.

[attachment=1:2n6gjd3r]Pattaya_Bay_from_Central_Festival.jpg[/attachment:2n6gjd3r]

I checked out the new Waterfront Suites & Residences complex, which is under construction and will be a huge 53 storey structure and it was amazing to see it up close and personal. Then towards the back side of the Bali Hai Pier where they park, store and move the boats around тАУ I saw lots of cute Thai guys driving tractors putting in and taking out the boats from the water. Then to the light house for a breather as it was still hotter than hell. From the lighthouse there are some nice views as you are at the point where the Pattaya bay finishes and the Pratumnak Hill luxurious area starts. Stupidly I had believed that you could follow the coastline all the way to Pattaya Park, where the nice promenade starts to get to Dongtan beach. Unfortunately I was forced to climb up the hilly streets to be disappointed when going down the next street to find out that there was no promenade nor sidewalk along the beachfront, each time having to walk back up the hill to the busy Thappraya Road. After the 4th time of this up and down with the hotter than hell heat, I was exhausted and just decided to walk to the Sansuk Sauna at 391-49 Moo 10, which is not far from Thappraya Road. http://www.sansukpattaya.com

[attachment=0:2n6gjd3r]Sansuk2.jpg[/attachment:2n6gjd3r]

What a delight to be at Sansuk тАУ I scared the front desk because by this time I was drenched in sweat from head to toe and I could not wait to take a cold shower тАУ what a relief and joy. Had a nice Iced tea drink and sandwich and just relaxed around the pool. There were about 30 guests. Then I began the adventure walking around upstairs and right away an older Thai military guy pursued me and we played for a while in a private cabin. He got off and unfortunately after my big 3 hour trek in the hot sun from Sunee Plaza to here, my systems were not all go and I could not get off. It was still fun anyway. Afterwards we took some drinks around the pool and he told me about everyone who was there as he told me he visits every day. So I ended up with the town gossip. Then he left me alone and I tried my adventure again and this time all systems were go with a hot Thai guy who was working out in the poolside gym. What a hotty. Good for my ego because no payments were made and everything was without any money boy pressure.

I really liked the Sanuk Sauna тАУ it is very clean and modern, nice grounds, fun people, good food, nice pool and gym тАУ what more could you ask for. I will definitely be back. I took their brochure and I found out that they also have a guesthouse. This could be interesting since the next time I come to Pattaya I promised to myself to stay in Jomtien тАУ so that way I will have stayed in the 3 most important gay zones of Pattaya.

Then I walked over to the Jomtien complex looking for a restaurant and for the life of me I cannot remember where I ate тАУ but I remember that it was next to a hotel and across the street from a small massage shop (perhaps the restaurant is the one across the street from the Happy Massage) with sexy guys sitting outside. I truly wanted to go to that massage shop but by the time my dinner was finished the massage shop was closed and my dream guy was taken away on a mocy by some other guy who came to pick him up тАУ probably his boyfriend - I will never know.

Does anyone know the name of the restaurant where I ate?

There were many Cambodia and Viet Nam guys working there тАУ one was drunk and very insistent that I go with him after my dinner, as his room was across the street as he kept interrupting my dinner to point to his window upstairs. Anyway, the food was great and the other waiters were very nice тАУ but after Sansuk and my 3 hour walk in the hot sun from Sunee Plaza to Jomtien тАУ all of this action killed my energy levels. So, I grabbed a mocy and went back to my guesthouse to crash and sleep.

Monday 13 July тАУ woke up very late тАУ went to my usual breakfast place. Today nothing special during the day time тАУ checked out MikeтАЩs Place mall, Central Festival, looked for more movies but nothing interested me. Walked again over to the Day/Night area тАУ visited Tuk.com again, etc. Took a massage again at the Royal House and this time I again chose a 90 minute 4 hand massage. I picked the first guy and he picked the 2nd guy. Again there were approximately 20 guys to pick from of which 10 to 12 were my manly type that I like. However, for our twink lovers there were also some to pick from. Everything was great тАУ except I lost my control and arrived at the squirt too early тАУ but it was ok тАУ as they were super good with their sensual touching skills that I could not control myself. This time a shower in 3 and then left with a happy smile.

Tonight I went back for my last dinner at the restaurant next to the Copa more towards the Boyz Boyz Boyz bar so I could get a better look at them when they did their 9pm parade. I could also see my #99 guy with his naked torso standing outside of Funny Boys тАУ he is so cocky and sure of himself.

After dinner I went for the Boyz Boyz Boyz show and it was packed. I was quite surprised because my entire time in Sunee, Boyztown, and Jomtien it was not busy. Anyway, most of the clients were Asian tourists. I got a seat to the left of the stage about 4 rows back all alone and of course 2 waiters were all over me trying to get me to commit to taking them with me later in the evening. They were ok, but I was more interested in the guys on the stage. Then an Asian guy and girl were placed with me and the girl was next to me. I had already bought some of these ping pong balls that they were selling in a basket тАУ and you can throw them at the guys on the stage and they would all jump in a frenzy to get them as they are worth money to the go-go guys. It is a new attraction and it was quite fun. The only negative is that the guys would accumulate these balls in their underwear which would give them a strange look and took away from their sex appeal. Anyhow, the Asian girl took some of my balls and threw them at the guys тАУ at first I was put off тАУ but then she and her friend bought some and they gave me some of their balls and we had so much fun throwing them at the guys. So we got to know each other and they were from Taiwan and very nice тАУ eventually they changed seats and the guy, who I found out was the girls brother, let me know that he was interested in me тАУ but only if I would tell him that I am not a butterfly. I could not do that so they left тАУ but it was fun anyway. We had exchanged Line contact details before he left and he wrote me several times but I made him understand that I am a butterfly.

So now horny and no balls left I paid my bill and left Boyz, Boyz, Boyz and I walked over to Funny Boys as I had decided that for my last night I wanted to take sexy #99 with me alone. He was standing outside adoring himself as usual and when I tried to say hello and to reconnect with him he was cold as ice and a complete asshole тАУ so I did not even enter Funny Boys as now I was pissed off.

I walked back to Sunee Plaza and I went to Nice Boys and had a BLAST!!! There were maybe 10 customers and about 15 guys on stage. The mamasan and I guess the owner were very encouraging and when I told them that I wanted 2 men, they became very excited and I picked the first one and caressed his macho manly body and told the mamasan to tell him to pick the 2nd guy. What was really funny was that I was supposedly this guys first client as he had only worked 3 days so far. He was young and hot тАУ not as hot as #99 at Funny Boys, but a good consolidation prize. I told the mamasan that the 2nd guy had to speak English since the 1st guy did not. Then the 5 of us had some drinks and we laughed the night away тАУ they were teasing the new guy so much about his first off and all of the horrible things that I was going to do to him. I was in stitches because he was SO na├пve and the mamasan and owner were having so much fun. Anyway, back in my guesthouse he learned that I am a softy and I did none of the things to him that they put into his head. So, the 3 of us had a great time and the one who could speak English and myself, we had to invest a lot of time in the newby because it took him more than 1 hour to reach an orgasm тАУ but every minute was worth it to get him to have his first customer orgasm and first 3-some in his life. Fun stuff.

Tuesday 14 July тАУ today is check out day тАУ but I ask the Eldorado if I can pay for another day тАУ it was only 700 baht per day for their 2nd best room тАУ such a deal to allow me to have a 19:30 check out. They also arranged my taxi back to the BKK airport for the same price to get here тАУ 1,200 baht. Just did some last minute souvenir shopping and dilly-dallying тАУ nothing special. No sex today. 19:30 comes and I see some stranger taking my big luggage and realize that it is the husband of the receptionist and she tells me it is all ok, because her and her husband will drive me to the airport тАУ because with the slow season тАУ they only had 2 customers and she said we really need to earn some money to pay the bills. I said no problem. They made the famous pee stop half way between Pattaya and BKK and I got to know the husband as he spoke great English and he had a lot of contact with the American GIs when they came to Pattaya for their R&R breaks during both the Korean and Viet Nam wars. I am always fascinated to learn that my government is largely responsible for the creation of the sex industry in Thailand, which still exists today in Pattaya. Just strange for me to hear this over and over from different Thai people that I have met over the years, when it is my same government who is opposed to this sex industry that they helped create - all in the name of R&R for our military.

Arrive way early say my wais and goodbyes to this lovely Thai couple and give them a big tip as I was so taken back by their stories of what it was like to grow up in Pattaya during those years тАУ it was like having a private history lesson. Ate dinner at the airport and waited for my Thai Airways flight back to Rome, Italy.

Last interesting note about this trip is that during the flight, the cute Thai stewardess tried to move me away from the bulk of Chinese tourists where I found myself in the economy class. I think that she was trying to protect me from the Chinese ways тАУ but I told her no тАУ that I am ok where I am тАУ as I wanted to learn about these Chinese ways. Not much to report other than some occasional vulgar burping.

So, thatтАЩs the closure of my long winded trip report of my 12 days in LOS. Hopefully I did not bore all of you. I cannot wait to come return to LOS. I need to come up with some other interesting places that I can go with my favorite tour guides, Woody and Non.

Any suggestions?

Actually I have applied for a couple of jobs in Bangkok and I am waiting and hoping that one of them will come through within the next 2 months тАУ so if I am lucky, I could find myself living and working in Thailand before the end of this year.

Cheers,
    M.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Great report, couldn't ask for more details.

I haven't heard of boys near Sunee Plaza descending on newly arrived customers.

I said Marina Inn and he brought me there and asked the front desk for a room. Up we went and the room that they gave him a key for was horrible тАУ tiny, dirty, and with old dried sex stains on the bed.
    I stayed in their standard rooms (2nd floor, some rooms directly above Eros Bar) many time and was always happy. 600 Baht in low season, last year they had special for 499.

I need to come up with some other interesting places that I can go with my favorite tour guides, Woody and Non.
    Any suggestions?
    Read my blog or tell me what you are interested in.

Liked

Sorry but I'm confused on your first post you said
    That you are from Italy and now you mentioned that you're are from U.S.A. ,Am I missing here something?

Liked

Post by BOY69 ┬╗ Mon 3 Aug, 2015 3:47 pm
    Sorry but I'm confused on your first post you said
    That you are from Italy and now you mentioned that you're are from U.S.A. ,Am I missing here something?
    Sorry about that - I am an expat from the U.S.A. and I live and work in Italy since 1999.