Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Phnom Penh: Ganesh House Massage 15 July тАЩ15

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Phnom Penh: Ganesh House Massage 15 July тАЩ15

There's Hatha Khmer Massage that we know well, on St 368. There's a second Hatha Khmer, but it's a spa, no massage, maybe on St 350. They have a website. Neither the second Hatha, nor Ganesh, is just around the corner from the first Hatha.

I wasn't impressed with the offerings at Ganesh last night, so tonight I went back to Hatha Khmer, avoided the hopeful gaze of Mr BB, and chose a thin dark skinned boy who speaks not a word of English, aside from his number, 33, which he wasn't wearing when I chose him. My favorite type: slim, smooth, dark, and obviously not talkative. Not a bad twink face. Small but attractively endowed. No mooks or silicone in Phnom Penh, yet. I might just go back tomorrow for another session with him.

I have thought of going back to HERO massage and taking the guy I like to my hotel, but right now I just can't talk myself into sharing my private space with someone like that.

This evening, one of the young guys who works at the hotel said, "Hi, Robert, going out?" I told him I was going to Hatha Khmer. He said, "Oh, good. Massage, boom boom". Nice to have a little encouragement. Three of the staff at the hotel have earned a place in my day dreams and I so wish they worked at Hatha Khmer. I'd relocate to Phnom Penh in a flash, free them from the servitude of the massage business, and set up a lovely household for my remaining days, just the four of us. I'd last at least a couple of weeks before being carted off to the hospital.

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 2nd, 2020)