Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: holidays home pattaya

Liked

holidays home pattaya

Joe asked for some recommendations concerning hotel. I have a few days until i can move into my apartment, so I decided to stay at this hotel. Normally, I would send some pictures with s review but in this case there is no need. It is just as the pictures on their website.

I ckecked in at 4am this morning. They guy at reception didn't know i had a reservation and quoted me 900bt a night. I showed him that I had booked through their website and only had to pay 750bt a night for a double superior. Really, most hotels would charge you an extra night with such an early check-in. There is no breakfast included but that suits me fine.

Like i said, i just moved in an only saw the place entering, but when I consider that this is not a corner building, you might do well to get a room at either end of the hallway. This guarantees you a room with window. And then i would suggest you make it at the far side because next to Mosaik is some kind of late night thing going on. I never heard of it but it could be a Karaoke.

Another thing I like is the safety deposit box. It's standing on a table so very easily accessible. There also seems to be a no smoking policy but I'm not sure about that.

If i have to name one con: No elevator. But floor 2 means actually only climbing one flight of stairs etc.

I have no affiliation with this place nor am i making money from this blatant plug, but if the owner wants send a few rubles up to my room, lovely.

Their website is really not up to par in my opinion.
    http://www.holidayshomepattaya.com/gallery.html

Liked

Re: holidays home pattaya

Thanks for the report, vnman. On balance I think I'd stick with Mosaik so as to have a balcony. Enjoy your stay!
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Re: holidays home pattaya

Right you are Joe. For a smoker, Mosaik is a better option because here you can only smoke downstairs.

Just a few points i got wrong. It turns out that all rooms have a window. Not that you have a few but for fresh air purposes. The massage place across the street had a party, so nothing permanently noisy going on.