Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Balloon Chasers Take Note!

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Balloon Chasers Take Note!

This evening Friday at 10 PM Beer at Nice Boys in Pattaya will have her/his Birthday with a special show as well as a lot of food!

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Balloon Chasers Take Note!

Lots of HOT guys at Nice Boys when the stage is full...should be a fun show as well.

It would be nice if the balloon chasers could be generous enough to go inside after enjoying the free meal to buy a few drinks to help out a bit. Nice Boys, like all the other bars has really been struggling to make ends meet.

I wish I could be there myself. That str8 boy who always wears the green plastic belt wrapped around his tight jeans is mouth watering.

Liked

I remember a cute boy shirtless with jeans and plastic belt (neon green if I remember correctly) on two visits on subsequent nights in June. I don't remember him from before, but friend said he has been working there for a long time. If only he would take off the jeans, I would be very tempted to take him home.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    I remember a cute boy shirtless with jeans and plastic belt (neon green if I remember correctly) on two visits on subsequent nights in June. I don't remember him from before, but friend said he has been working there for a long time. If only he would take off the jeans, I would be very tempted to take him home.
    My guess is that if you take him home, the jeans will come off.