Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And The Heat Goes On And On And On

Liked

Re: And The Heat Goes On And On And On

Traveling by car between Sakon Nakhon and Khon Kaen, I saw lush green rice fields everywhere. But maybe visible wet soil (i.e. field not flooded) alone is an indication for lack of water? But then on the flight to Bangkok, more grey/brown fields visible from plane.

No complaints about heat from me at all, when sky is covered by clouds it's fine for me (sure I would prefer 5 degress less, but the temperature is in my comfortable range, I don't think about it).

Liked

Agreed it has been a crazy season. BF now says downpour of a huge amount of rain has left the crop with too much water. Not sure if the newly transplanted rice will survive. (They took some rice from their small farm, which had good water, to plant in their large farm with the hope of re-invigorating it as it was too dry since originally planting).

Something tells me they will need to supplement their supply of rice for eating this year.

This is between Udon Thani and Sakhon Nakon.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

We've had here in Pattaya for the last few days complete cloud cover and a few drops helping the situation.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"