Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone take trips to Hanoi?

Liked

Re: Anyone take trips to Hanoi?

Little late replying but I agree completely about Elegance Group etc . Nice hotels and ridiculously cheap considering the quality. Also so may great restaurants again at very low prices. Met a couple of boys last year on Hornet who looked like their photos and were fun to be with and no problems at Hotels.

Crossing the street is an adventure but you just cross and trust they will not hit you. hehe

Liked

Re: Anyone take trips to Hanoi?

I was in Hanoi last week. Golden Cock bar was busy every night with Saturday the busiest. Only problem is they close at midnight and the police were outside to make sure they close on time. I arrived at 11.30 pm and got a schock when they closed so early. Apparently there are mixed clubs that stay open later in Hanoi but I wasn't going to look for them alone. The Polite Pub is a str8 bar and next to the Golden Cock and has some very handsome waiters and also a nice place for a drink.

Most of my contacts on the apps were money boys in Hanoi and quoting prices in $US ranging from $25 to $100 for massage and sex. There are guys who will meet for free but not as many as in past visits to Hanoi.