Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Phnom Penh report - June

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Phnom Penh report - June

Update re Hata Khmer: you do not need to hurry back nor fear for more money-wringing to see mr. BB, as nr 20 has gone from the workers list, unless of course you can reach him for special arrangements. Asked for his name as check, but already forgotten. Besides: seemed there were more motobikes in the ''garden'' as working boys-he must have had his dream. In some other report, which I cannot find anymore, someone recalled a dark-skinned country farmerboy as nr 33-is also gone, nr 33 now taken by a whitish and a bit girlish/chinese/Khmer guy from another province. The local taste seems not for dark-skinned persons, though Uniman/Arena type tattooed muscleboys are many there.
    Alltogether this stay in PnPn-also as a kind of tryout to see if it would be a viable alternative for BKK for me, was alltogether not too encouraging. The dirt and rubbish everywhere, bad food situation (compared to offers, availability and pricing in BKK), very little to actually really see/do daytime and the still prevailing warnings to go out after dark with too much care and worries are not compensated enough by the plus-factors. HK is also just similar to 1 of an average of 20+ ditto BKK local m2m massageshops. In total the PnPn gay scene is still smaller as that in ChiangMai, a city 5 times smaller. Really appalling are the Khmer-riche, invariably Chinese bisnes typos, who warrant a local red-shirt revolution against them. Also went to nearby Love Spa (gay sauna) before HK and this was simply just a dump as worse as farose.
    But this all does not mean I really liked your pleasant readings and well-told adventures. Keep them coming please.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

GANESH massage, 20z St 420, is the newest place, looks more upscale, is cleaner than Hatha Khmer, but both times I went there I found only about 10 boys working, only 1-2 twinks. Same $10 for one hour massage, plus usual tip for the boy. In November, the English speaking manager was pleasant, very helpful in giving suggestions.

After several trips to Phnom Penh during the past couple of years, I agree with everything Pong said about the city. However, I choose to return because I am content with frequenting two massage venues, and because I am in love with at least 3 boys at the Rambutan Resort hotel (sadly, none of their staff is allowed to provide "special comfort" for the guests). And the Phnom Penh airport is easier to navigate than Suvarnabhumi.

Liked

Bob, On your next visit stay at the A&P (Arthur & Paul) hotel next door to Rambutan. Then visit Rambutan as a guest for drinks and / or a meal and make arrangements for the cute Rambutan boys to visit you next door at A&P when their shift ends.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes, I have thought of not staying at the Rambutan, and inviting the Rambutan boys to visit me. Still considering that.

Tried Arthur & Paul but it didn't work for me. The low ceiling on the spiral staircase almost did me in a couple of times. Music too loud many hours a day. And I'm too old to enjoy the clothing optional atmosphere unless it's the local guys who choose not to wear anything. :-)

Liked

unless it's the local guys who choose not to wear anything. :-)
    You'll get to see that if you're lucky.

Over the times that I've stayed at A&P I've seen a few very hot young, handsome westerners - mainly French - swimming naked in the pool or in the jacuzzi. And I did see that couple fucking on the sun-bed next to the pool. The last time I was there the staff were still talking about it.

Liked

I have been spending one week each year in PP since 2010, and I have seen things change. The massage/fun tipping used to be 5 to 10 dollars, and the boys used to treat it more as a job, other than a path to finding a sugar daddy.

I only stayed at two places, Library on the riverside and Intercontinental. I preferred the latter. It's old but has its grace. No problem of bringing boys to your room as long as you accompany them. They boys are getting more open-minded, and up to a certain level it's surely a good thing. But now some are getting too greedy. Still most boys I met through Jackd or planetromeo just wanna spend some good time with a foreigner, speaking English, going to nice restaurant and have wild sex. Culturally speaking I think Khmers are like Chinese, they don't like confrontation. You can basically get anything you want if you know how to approaching and at the same time being firm with your demands.

I think there are still some good years left for PP before it turns to BKK or Bali.

7. User who gave Like to post:

splinter1949 (September 13th, 2016)

Liked

yes, have to agree, i stay in the okey hotel round the corner from blue chilli, never had a problem. The reception even said to me your having a busy holiday one night when i took a boy to my room lol. Also love the bar just down the road called 225 AV, great little friendly bar with shows on

9. User who gave Like to post:

splinter1949 (September 13th, 2016)

Liked

a447 - just wanted to say thanks for this trip report. Realise that it was last year, but I got such a buzz out of reading it. Thanks mate.

Liked

Cheers, Steve.

I feel another trip to Cambodia coming up!

12. User who gave Like to post:

steveky (September 19th, 2016)

Liked

No reduction in the quality or selection of boys at Hatha Khmer. Good facilities too. Probably worth a 3 day trip to Phnom Penh on its own.