Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Phnom Penh report - June

Liked

Re: Phnom Penh report - June

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    The food always tastes so much better when you are are eating with a hard-on.
    If there were a "Sentence of the Year" contest, this one would rank very high ...

Thank you for your daily reports.
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

2. User who gave Like to post:

steveky (September 14th, 2016)

Liked

Joe, I could almost do a Christian here and give you a dollar by dollar account of my daily spend, as I pay for the same things every day. Here's a typical day in US dollars :

Hotel -110
    Drinks around pool - 5
    Tuk-tuk to Hatha - 2
    Hatha - 37
    Tuk-tuk to riverside - 3
    Dinner - 7
    Tip to Mr Unbelievably Handsome - 5
    Tip to guy with no arms and one leg in the wheelchair - 5
    Space Bar - hard to say as every night is different - lowest is $11 and highest is $88 when I bought a bottle of champagne. Sometimes customers pick up my tab and I also buy for them. Plus drinks for the boys if they want to drink. Often, they don't.
    Tuk-tuk to hotel - 3
    Plus incidentals like condoms/lube

All in all, a hell of a lot cheaper than Thailand.

I scored in the hotel sauna yesterday, and about fucking time! It's like a furnace in there -not a place you'd want to spend a lot of time in. But desperate times call for desperate measures.

An ok-looking local had been hanging around the pool all afternoon. I saw him stand up and remove his towel. He was semi- hard. He stood on the edge of the pool so we could get a good look before he jumped in. And for a Cambodian guy, I'd classify him as hung. Which, of course, is why he was putting on the display. He was obviously horny as he had a semi hard-on all afternoon (make up your mind!).

I was relaxing in the jacuzzi when I saw him wander down to the sauna. So I followed him in and sat down. He stood beside me, removed his towel and started jacking off. He was in his early twenties, so I figured he wouldn't be interested in a bit of help from the likes of me. But I had nothing to lose. I moved closer, expecting him to move away, but he didn't. I'm in!

I reached out and grabbed his cock and he came and stood on front of me. He was after a blowjob. He basically forced his way into my mouth and started thrusting back and forth, moaning and grunting. This time I can safely say we were both having a good time.

Then suddenly I tasted something slightly salty. Fuck! He's going to cum! Luckily, I was just in time. The first squirt landed on my cheek, followed by large dollops on my chin, arm and finally, all over my chest and stomach. Fucking hell! That's what a call a cumshot. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see it as it was too dark and he had his back to the door, blocking the light. Damn!

He left immediately and I found myself sitting there feeling very uncomfortable as the cum mixed with my sweat and started running down my thigh. Yuk! Then I felt really pissed off that he had been planning to cum in my mouth without warning me. And I had a problem - how could I leave the sauna covered in cum? What if someone saw me? I couldn't wipe it off with my towel because it belonged to my room and I didn't want to guys who make up my room to discover a cum -soaked towel. What would they think I was getting up to?

I waited till the coast was clear and then sprinted up the small flight of stairs to the outdoor showers. It was only then that I saw the full results of his cumshot in broad daylight. If only I'd had a camera with me. Now that would be a photo to show the guys back home! Oh, well.....

I was lying on the bed waiting for Mr Bubble-butt to come out of the shower. He lay down beside me and started stroking my cock. On the fifth stroke - it was an upstroke if I recall - he leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"You remember, I speak you something?"
    "Not now! Not now!"
    "You remember I show you notebook computer?"
    "And do you remember I told you no?"
    "I have good idea. Can you pay half? I can use it for my study."
    "Please Phaera, not now."

We got down to business and afterwards lay quietly together in each other's arms, savouring the moment. If he had brought up the conversation then, I think I would have strangled him.

As I was walking out the door I thought about offering him some free advice (but of course, I didnt). If you want a customer to say yes, ask him when he's on the brink of cumming. I'd say yes to anything in that situation.

I headed back to the restaurant to ogle Mr Unbelievably Handsome. He sat beside me and I gazed blissfully into his eyes as, at my request, he went through the ins and outs of Khmer noodle cuisine. I didn't hear a word, as I had other ins and outs on my mind.

I let him choose the dish. I wish I hadn't. What came out was a plate piled high with horrible congealed noodles. Yuk! I'm supposed to eat this?? It looked like something you'd treat with anti-biotics. Either that, or it had already been eaten once before. I sat there playing with it with my fork and trying not to look at it. Finally, I called him over.

"Can I have the bill, please?"
    "You finish? But you not eat."
    "Err...I'm not hungry."
    "You no hungry??"
    "Uum...."

For once, I wanted to cut the conversation short. I paid and walked down to Burger King. Had I wasted my money? Not on your life! I'll be back there again tonight.

Space Bar was dead when I got there. Only one other customer. Oh, dear. And to think they went to all that trouble organising costumes for the boys. Virat was very quiet; he wasn't feeling himself tonight. In fact, he wasn't feeling anyone! He'd been out drinking with his ladyboy friends the night before and was hung-over.

Apart from the two regular handsome waiters, they had one new guy the boss had recruited just for the night. OMG! Javier, the owner, asked me what I thought of him. I was speechless. Apparently, people stare at him all the time when he's out and about. He really is drop-dead gorgeous. And gay. And very....err.."playful."

The crowds started coming in around 11pm and it was party time. But I don't think people were all that impressed with the uniform theme. We much prefer the sexy topless look.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Yesterday was my last day in Phnom Penh - I'm off to Bangkok this afternoon - and I was determined to go out with a bang. But all did not go well.

I went to the big supermarket not far from my hotel to buy some condoms and ky. I can't seem to find lube anywhere, even at the convenience stores. I went there the day before to buy something so I could change a $100 note. As I was coming down the stairs, I missed the last step and jarred my calf muscle. And the exact same thing happened yesterday, but this time it was more serious; it felt like I tore the muscle. The last step is painted a different colour and is very hard to see. A guy rushed up to see if I was ok.

"You ok? I help you."
    "Do you sell condoms and ky?"
    "Sorry, no have."

I grabbed a tuk-tuk and went back to the hotel. I immediately got on Line and asked Mr BB if he had any. He did.

By now, my leg was really sore, but I was determined to enjoy a final session. I managed to hobble inside. Normally, I'm ready for action when he comes out of the shower, but tonight I was having trouble getting it up. He lay down beside me and started working on it and eventually I got hard. On with the condom. I told him I couldn't move, so I got him to sit on it. But passion got the better of me and I pushed him onto his back to fuck him missionary style.

Ouch! I cried out in pain as I put weight onto my leg.

"You ok?"
    "No."
    "You want to stop?"
    "No."

He manoeuvred himself into the doggy position but after a few thrusts I could feel I was losing my hard-on. Disaster! I battled on regardless but to no avail. I had to throw in the towel. I withdrew and lay on my back, and we both had a chuckle as we watched the condom slowly slip off my now limp appendage.

"Can I fuck you?"

What a silly question, I thought. Wasn't it obvious to him that I was in a pin?

"Sure!"

Once he got started, the pain subsided. Wow! Have I just discovered the cure for a torn muscle?

He started off slowly but then began to really slam it home. This guy can move faster than a jack hammer - mind you, it doesn't have far to travel. He can fuck like this forever and a day. Where does he get all his energy from? After he'd fucked me into submission, he rolled over and spent a good 20 minutes jacking off before finishing me off.

I always let him decide how he wants to fuck me, and his favourite position is on top with my legs resting over his shoulders. He can then lean down and kiss me as he's pounding away. So I usually leave Hatha with a sore back. Tonight I hobbled out much worse for wear, but I was happy I resisted the temptation to stay back at the hotel. Who knows; there were quite a few young locals hovering around the pool, and I might have gotten lucky. But then again, probably not and I didn't want to take any chances.

BTW, it was quite busy again last night and the manager told me they'll be switching to larger premises next year to cope with the demand.

I got the tuk-tuk driver to drop me outside the restaurant. I looked around and - horror of horrors - Mr Unbelievably Handsome was nowhere to be seen! Maybe he was out back, so I stood by a tree on the pavement and held onto a branch to take the weight off my leg, and waited. But he never appeared. Never mind, I have plan B.

I made my way down to another restaurant where yet another handsome guy is working. I waited until I caught his eye. He rushed up to greet me. I immediately pointed to my leg and with a pained look on my face - ok, I'll admit it was a bit exaggerated - I told him I couldn't walk so he put his arm around me and led me to a nearby table.

"No, not this table. That one down the back."

I was determined to have his arm around me for as long as possible. And, of course, I made sure I clung to him as hard as possible.

See? Every cloud really does have a silver lining. Maybe I've hit on a new ploy - pretend I'm injured and get them to help me to my table. Mmmm...must work on that one!

I grabbed a tuk-tuk and arrived at Space Bar 30 seconds later. The driver was very happy with the dollar I gave him. Easy money.

I've noticed quite a change in the bar this visit. They have a lot of new staff. Also, they have a lot more customers now, so my time with the boys, especially Virat, is limited. Also, Virat is kept very busy with all the other customers who have now discovered the bar, all of whom have fallen in love with him and vie for his attention. As soon as he comes over to sit and have a grope, another customer calls him over - and then another, and another. It's turned into some kind of competition for his attention. Never mind.

Last night I sat with a young guy called Bora. He's not the most handsome guy, but he has a cheeky smile and is very funny. He's very shy - definitely not a groper - but he has a beautiful body. He put my arm around his waist and I sat like that all night. Virat came over when he could and put my hand on his beautiful arse, but he spent most of the night making cocktails behind the bar.

Javier told me he is still on the look-out for a bigger place, but finding one where the neighbours don't complain is difficult. Apparently, nobody wants a gay bar next door.

If only they knew what they were missing.

So, that was Phnom Penh. I hope you have the opportunity to visit some time. You'll be assured of a great holiday and get to experience a scene very different from that in Thailand.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Do I understand you correct that tip for boy in a massage place like Hatha khmer is 25$? And then an additional fee is for the massageshop? Is that "normal" tip in cambodian massageshops with "all inclusive"? What are the expected tip and fees for barboys in PP?

Liked

$20 is the going rate. I give $25 because we both fuck. They charge $10 for an oil massage but we gave that away long ago; is straight down to business -no time for a massage. And I pay for 2 drinks, so the total is actually $38.

$20 is also the rate for guys you pick up in the bars, although, of course, they'll try to get more out of you. Some guys, I believe, you can pick up for as little as $10 in Heart of Darkness disco, but I've never been there.

Liked

Thanks for all contributions. Will have another read before my next trip to PP in Jan 2016 (booked already before this thread).

Just checked their website http://www.arthurandpaul.com/massages--spa.html, sauna is open for everyone for 5 USD entry (free for guests, but 110 USD is a bit over my budget), will have a look in Jan.

Liked

Hi A447.

I really enjoy reading your tales of PP and your ongoing trysts with BB. As a matter of interest, when you are in PP which hotel do you normally bed down in ?

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    $20 is the going rate. I give $25 because we both fuck. They charge $10 for an oil massage but we gave that away long ago; is straight down to business -no time for a massage. And I pay for 2 drinks, so the total is actually $38.

$20 is also the rate for guys you pick up in the bars, although, of course, they'll try to get more out of you. Some guys, I believe, you can pick up for as little as $10 in Heart of Darkness disco, but I've never been there.

Liked

I always stay at Arthur and Paul Hotel. I've written a lot about it here, so do a quick search. Let me know if you have any questions.

Liked

Hi A447
    I found this pic online - i believe its teh staff of Space bar..... not sure how old or new it is though!
    Care to put some faces to the names?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

13. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

The guy on the left with the pink hair is the boyfriend of the Spanish owner, Javier. He's a lovely guy. He loves to dress up in drag. BTW, his younger brother also works at the bar and is very, very fem and often dresses as a ladyboy. Definitely not my cup of tea.

The guy second from the left is Virat, but it's not a good photo of him. He's much better looking in real life.

I think the guy second from the right works there, but I don't recognise any of the other guys.