Ah that lovely moment where in my case anyway I've sat and fucked about doing the should I or shouldn't I mental head wrecking things for weeks now and doing the "I really should go some where else this time" thing and the " maybe this year is the year I just won't bother and maybe save some money for a change" etc etc - only for at 4,30am this morning I finally succumbed and thought "ah fuck it, I'm a long time dead' and lifted the credit card and clicked "book" :-)

So now all set to depart on the 2nd July to KL for 3 nights, then on to Bali from the 6th to the 20-22 or so and then on to a mixture of Bkk and Patts just for old time sake to round things off, until flying back to KL on the 3rd August for home, so, I'll hopefully see some of the usual suspects somewhere on my travels and if so the first beer is on me to you all ! :-) Right time to go and do the usual emergency "OH FUCK" crash diet thing after realising that I can barely squeeze into my summer beach tee shirts anymore it seems - I blame the Thai laundries who I just KNOW shrink every bloody tee shirt I ever give them to wash on my leaving Thailand ( actually that's bloody TRUE and I'm SURE of it !!

So a little Carpe Diem has been duly applied and roll on the summer now ! :-)