Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How often do YOU get tested?

Liked

Re: How often do YOU get tested?

Thanks for the post, NIrish. Just what I was looking for.

And fun story about your soi twighligt friend. All those years and coming up negative. Impressive. Just another example of the fickle finger of fate choosing who gets screwed, I guess. I can only imagine the drunken relief that followed...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh I meant to add Anon - if you are thinking of having a test in Thailand to avoid insurance / legal issues or whatever there in the U.S. Do maybe take the opportunity to ask for a full spectrum sexual health MOT type type test ( not that I'm suggesting you need it anymore than any of the rest of us of course!) but it was just here in the UK during my last test that the Doc actually suggested that to me and reminded that most times ( and especially if you're paying privately) if you ask for an HIV test that's exactly what ( and only) what you get.

Apparently though if you ask for and play just a little extra they can just as easily include a fuller range of tests for all the other ranges of STI's out there and actually as it was a total MOT type test ( like a cars yearly check here in the UK) that I'd opted for this time he even checked my prostrate and cell levels for Prostate cancer in my blood too plus checked as my testosterone levels and other things etc, which were all fine I'm pleased to add. So for the extra peace of mind it was definitely worth both him suggesting it to me and my doing it ( plus it was that which caught that minor STI I'd picked up that I mentioned earlier !!

I wouldn't have cared but he didn't even buy me a drink before doing the physical prostate exam and strangely insisted on standing behind me as he bent me over his trolley and somehow still managed to do it with both of his hands placed firmly on my shoulders the whole time !?? Strange that !? Lol

Liked

I took this thread (and NIrish's concern about my health) as an incentive to get tested now. i.e. yesterday Thu 18.06.2015 (and not tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, or the day ...) at Thai Red Cross (Ratchadamri, opposite north-western corner of Lumpini park).

HIV and Syphilis negative, results after one hour. Everything else in 2 to 3 weeks (I asked for other STI and HPV on anus and in mouth as well, total 1300 Baht for tests and 20 Baht for membership card). The smear from urethra was the most unpleasant experience I ever had with my dick. The unpleasant feeling remained for some hours during walking, and was there again when I peed at night. Anal and mouth smear no problem. Now everything is fine, but good to know to plan visit that you don't need to go toilet for many hours after and I refrained from sex as well. Today everything is fine.

It's not that anonymous (asked for name and passport or ID card several times, phone number on registration and email for results in 2 or 3 weeks) and more geared to Thai (desks are labelled in Thai, calling numbers in Thai), but staff speaks English and is helpful, I had no problem as a first time visitor.

Liked

Thanks for the details, Christian...and congrats on your negative results.

I have to agree that the urethra smear is not a fun time. As usual, that means there are guys that actually get off on that type of thing. I can't watch a "sounding" video without getting a bit cringe.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Glad you got the answer you were looking for in your tests Christian, even if a pain ( in the dick) I'm sure you'll sleep just that little more soundly tonight KNOWING that you're still negative etc and good on you for bothering to go and check in the first place after reading this thread.

Liked

Im a bit worried about you guys that actually admits to have unprotected sex. And testing only 2 or 3 times in several years is just not acceptable. We all have a responsibility. I know the risks and use a condom and I never rim a boys ass. I never suck a boys cock without a condom. I am healthy and will continue to stay healthy .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

loke...u have to live a little...enjoy life...if u gonna cover everything with plastic u might as well get a rubber doll.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    loke...u have to live a little...enjoy life...if u gonna cover everything with plastic u might as well get a rubber doll.
    Don┬иt worry I enjoy life, and stay healthy . Lots of protected sex.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dunno...oral for me only works if its skin on skin, a bj with a condom is too fake, anal have always used condoms, the ultra thin ones, cant stand the normal thick ones, no sensation at all...although am not so careful with the " money boy", basically I own him for the time i rented him so will expose him to risk , have used this formula for the last 20 years and it seems to work as I get tested several times /year and so far my luck has held.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by loke
    . I never suck a boys cock without a condom. I am healthy and will continue to stay healthy .
    Do you use a latex glove when giving a hand job? =P~