Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How often do YOU get tested?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: How often do YOU get tested?

being such a lover of rent/money boys the world over I get tested for EVERYTHING every 3 months. I do use condoms at ALL times fucking, but not when it comes to oral. However am very selfish in that I top only and hardly ever suck...boy is paid to service me; so it does offer some protection as its the bottom anally who runs the bigger risk.
    Basically when i have sex with a money boy...I'm having sex with everyone he's had sex with...disease wise that is; so saying that u gotta be safe because u only fucked with 1 money boy is total nonsense...anyway the VAST majority of money boys will do just about anything u ask...I know...as I often practise unsafe sex on them.
    I always assume that my many money boys I engage are positive....so always use a condom.

Liked

Ive never heard of anyone getting STD from oral sex, but I still worries me. If the risk is 0.50 % each time this will catch up.
    During my 3 or 4 week trips to Pattaya I have sex with about 20 different boys, and I would at some point have their bare cocks in my mouth and usually together with their cum.
    In addition to Listerine (I carry a small bottle in my pocket all the time) I never brush my teeth within 3 hours of oral, on the grounds that brushing can create small nicks in the gums, although I use a soft tooth brush and not the electriic one i use at home.

Of course for anal sex its condoms all the way.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TravellerDave
    Ive never heard of anyone getting STD from oral sex
    Well after reading my above you certainly have now as that chalmydia was actually found at the back of my throat so obviously got from sucking some infected guy off, strangely they also found traces in my ass which as I certainly never bottomed ( or definitely not without a confirm anyway) I found strange to work out and the gym clinic worker who had seem and heard it all before and when I was sitting looking puzzled about that glanced up without a second thought and said "rimming and a finger up your ass to make you cum" and carried on working to which we both burst out laughing when I said "oh YEAHHHH now I remember" lol

Oh and Christian thanks for reminding me, yes I'd crabs too so that's 3 things in my life now ( tut tut) but they were from the same bad choice fuck at 18 so I don't consider them a new thing :-) and Christian I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you're living and fucking all round you in Bangkok ..... 2009 and you say..... YES it's SO time to go pop in for a quick test again, if nothing else to get your booster shots if nothing else.

And travelerdave re the whole cum in your mouth thing and as Im sure you're already aware that's believed to quite sharply increase any possible infection rate so either don't get cum in your mouth or most definitely spit don't swallow ( so hard to remember on the spur of the moment I know lol)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    Ive never heard of anyone getting STD from oral sex
    And travelerdave re the whole cum in your mouth thing and as Im sure you're already aware that's believed to quite sharply increase any possible infection rate so either don't get cum in your mouth or most definitely spit don't swallow ( so hard to remember on the spur of the moment I know lol)

I don't want to be a skeptic but I can't help thinking travelerdave gets some self sexual gratification from telling in some great detail the extent of his oral activities. @-)
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Ive never heard of anyone getting STD from oral sex, but I still worries me. If the risk is 0.50 % each time this will catch up.
    Really? LMTU died as a result of oral sex. Someone I know contracted syphilis likely due to his enjoyment of sucking cocks and cunts in the boy/girl bars in Thailand.

Liked

I had an hiv test two years ago, only because my Doc thought I was high risk because of having admitted to oral sex in Thailand. I was neg but I had strep throat and needed antibiotics.

In the nineties my doc told me not to get tested as I would never get health insurance. This has always stayed with me and I'm reluctant to get any hiv tests. I'm more concerned about syphylis, hpv,etc. I think I may have the hpv virus as I have neck inflammation that won't go away.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Generally speaking thanks to the great advances in medications available and the now normal life span available to people who have HIV it's now no longer affects your chances of getting or being refused Health or life insurance you'll be glad to hear as it's no longer considered a fatal disease but more just a chronic condition equal to diabetes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    I had pubic lice around Feb 2011, very easy to treat with a shave and some special shampoo from pharmacy.
    Complete waste of money. Take some standard flyspray with you into the shower. The "special shampoo" you pay exhorbitantly for is just watered down insecticide to ensure your sensitive skin doesn't have a reaction. Using flyspray and then showering within a few minutes has the same effect. (A tip from my gay doctor. I of course only have sex with boys who keep themselves "nice")

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    I of course only have sex with boys who keep themselves "nice"
    Here's the scoop: Take a few boatloads of refugees from Asia Minor and beyond and North Africa, mix in a sprinkle of unemployed Greek youth and surprise surprise there are many, many (inexpensive) male hookers to choose from, 20 Euros max.

Liked

Take some standard flyspray with you into the shower.
    Such wonderful advice; what next a flea collar?