Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Dirty" Weekend on the Way to Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: "Dirty" Weekend on the Way to Thailand

dirty weekend.....on the way to BKK??????? like r u serious??? how much sleazier can u get than BKK....if u want dirty then in BKK you have reached the mountain top.

Liked

Colmx wrote:
    The bed springs will be worn out by a447's tops!
    Unfortunately, I have to report that nothing of the sort happened while I was staying at the hotel - well, not in my room at least.

I had a chance with a Muslim guy but decided against it. He fucked me on the sauna instead. Lol

But I'd definitely keep an eye out for the toys!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    Shouldn't that be "lying ol' tart" or is this some bizarre Gaelic spelling?

You are quite right that is "Belfast Speak" - Ol would of course be more Southern American droll whereas Oul is "Norn Iron" speak for the same thing :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_
    The Furama is not well located compared to the Capitol
    Thanks for that Aussie, I actually had a quick look on google maps and and had reached that very same conclusion and your very valid point about it being close and easy for guys to be able to find me just swung it so bugger it after all my thoughts as bloody usual I just went to the same place as before "because I know it and I'm lazy", so deluxe corner room now book in the Capitol and i'm just praying the wifi IS better than it was the last time as I too remember "issues" - but I also remember no issue getting laid there ( a lot) so whatever the wifi issues they mustn't have slowed me down too much the last time so I'm sure I'll manage this time too ! :-)

Actually the last time I stayed there I'd the weird experience of a helicopter hoovering right outside my window for ages, which considering I was bollock naked as was the local guy with me and the curtains were open I wondered just what sort of peeping toms or secret police that they have here that they actually use helicopters to spy on hotel guests ! But it turns out it was at the time of the election rallies / riots and there was a full scale protest / semi riot going on just up the street from the hotel and the helicopter had been tasked to watch what was going on.......so theres me, naked and fucking and oblivious and all complete with riots and helicopters all round.....somehow coming from Belfast I felt right at home ! lol

See, who said these boards aren't full of useful tips and advice !

Liked

All booked up in teh Capitol now too
    15% discount code on Ebookers too - which should pay for a few drinks on my first night!

Now all i gotta do is decide where i will fly after KL
    So many options:
    -Pattaya (new direct flight Air Asia from KL)
    -Phuket
    -Chiang Mai
    -Siem Reap
    -Phnom Penh
    Seems that being the home of Air Asia - that K is really well (and cheaply) connected!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    dirty weekend.....on the way to BKK??????? like r u serious??? how much sleazier can u get than BKK....if u want dirty then in BKK you have reached the mountain top.
    ....or the sinkhole bottom but it's fun down here in the neon sleezy world.....could you put on more lube Ton...please!