Hi All
Just booking up my next trip to LOS and I am thinking of stopping off for a "dirty" weekend in one of the main Asian capitals along the way..
Using the likes of Momondo.com with their multi destination flight searcher - its very easy to pick a different departure airport to the one you arrived... and then use a low cost carrier to jump between the Asian capitals...

I have already ruled out Tokyo, Taipei and Shanghai - both of which i have visited before, purely down to price and additional flying time

So that leaves my main options being: Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur or Singapore - all of which i have been to at least 2 times before...
But i am torn!

KL is more downmarket, the gay scene is not great and has the well documented police anti-gay issues... but on the other hand it has loads of slutty Malay and Chinese-Malaysian guys all up for fun... and a lively sauna scene... A lot of the boys are smokers which is a negaive for me

HK, is more upmarket, the hotels are expensive, the bars ae more expensive, there is a great sauna scene (also expensive) - but they have the best looking guys (in my opinion)... although they are not quite as easy to pull as malaysians

Singapore - again as expensive as HK, another lively sauna scene - and have had some of the best sex of my life there... but i can't help but feel from previous visits that GWM are not as welcome as in KL or HK

Which city would you choose? and Why?
Or would you just prefer to get to BKK early and have you Dirty weekend there? (thats easier if U don't have a Thai BF!)