Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: eros groupies

Liked

eros groupies

I've a few boys I like to off in Eros bar.
    But increasingly when I go there I find 3 or 4 customers holding court with groups of boys and these groups usually include my beauties.
    It may be good for the bar but at least 3 boys have missed out on 'offs' from me as a result.
    When these groups break up the boys usually get pretty small tips as the customer has already splashed out on 5 or 6 drinks.
    Mai bpen rai.

Liked

Re: eros groupies

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    I've a few boys I like to off in Eros bar.
    But increasingly when I go there I find 3 or 4 customers holding court with groups of boys and these groups usually include my beauties.
    It may be good for the bar but at least 3 boys have missed out on 'offs' from me as a result.
    When these groups break up the boys usually get pretty small tips as the customer has already splashed out on 5 or 6 drinks.
    Mai bpen rai.
    Yes, happens all the time.

Those with deep pockets do better.
    Is that not the way of the world?

If an option, persistence over a number of nights might lead to an opportunity.

Can't blame the boys for chasing the money!
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

Try going earlier before 9pm and you may have a better chance finding your beauties.

Liked

I find in Eros a few of the boys tend to invite themselves over by your side. If they want to sit there I let them do as they please but when their hand wanders I remove it immediately. I only tip boys who are invited over. I'm home now so Ton is free again.

Liked

That raises the question: how do you inquire with bar staff if the customer is going to take all boys or when he will be leaving or if the boys are free to go (but then not receiving a tip?).

I was in such a situation only once as far as I remember (it not in Eros bar). I couldn't see the boy's number, so I had to ask staff for his number or name so I could come back another day (never materialized). Staff offered to have the boy come over, but I declined. That would be impolite, but so is hogging boys without intention to off them (when other people like me only go for offing).

I rember another one, this time in Eros: A boy I had before was sitting in such a group, but came over to say hello, whereupon I asked if he will go with the customer. He will not go (drinking in the bar only) and will be free soon.

Liked

Regularly in go-go bars, I see falangs drinking with a group of boys (setup?), and the falang seems only to want to drink with a group before moving on.

The motivation of the falangs is not clear to me.

It can be annoying if a boy who you would possibly like to off is tied up in the drinking school.

Waiting it out is an option, but then the boy may be drunk to some level. Not an option I choose.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

The way to do it is to ask if he wants to come over and join you.
    Of course, most of us don't ever do that. We need to be more assertive.

Liked

I cant see the point of collecting a group of boys, buying them drinks and the leaving the gogo. I enter with the possibility of offing a boy I'm attracted to. I can fondle him and check out his dick to make sure it will perform later in bed.

Liked

These guys are "showing-off" their wealth or whatever. Often times they do give good tips to their flock. If I intended to off one of their flock I would have the waiter pass that message to the chosen one. However, it would be appropriate to make up the loss tip the boy would have received.

No need to worry about offending the show-off, they are insensitive to anything but themselves.

Liked

That is true. A year or so ago, a falang surrounded himself with six guys at Toyboys, whom he ignored after buying them a drink while he played with his mobile. It left four or five guys dancing (sic) since it was so late.