Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LGBT activists shatter myth of LGBT-friendly Thailand

Liked

Re: LGBT activists shatter myth of LGBT-friendly Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    I get soooo annoyed when I as a gay MAN get lumped in with transgenders/sex change people....I'm a man ...got a penis..love it and want to keep it. Straights also have a wide range of kinks but u never see straight people lumped in the same category as something sightly out of the ordinary.
    Couldn't disagree more. Many years ago (last century) I remember the first Gay Parade. It was always started by Dikes on Bikes riding their Harleys and still is. The name changed shortly to the Gay Lesbian Pride to reflect women's struggles also (and evolved today to LGBT Pride) but the small transgender community is fighting the same battles we fought many years ago and deserve our support. It is in no way a question of your or mine personal sex preference but about freedom, human dignity and the struggle to live our lives like other people.

I'm more with latintopxxx than Up2U on this one. Frankly I have nothing in common with lesbians - no cock, not interested in cock - and it's well known that lesbians only joined the gay ie. male parade as they're useless at organising their own parties. From an historical perspective it's important to recall that drag queens mourning the death of Judy Garland were the trigger for the Stonewall riot

However I feel nothing (so I guess that makes me a bad person) for Intersex people let alone those who've actually "had the op"

Drag queens on bikes I think I'd pay to see

Liked

Re TAT promotions, I've always thought a good one would be 'Had a tough year? - Phuket!'
    [i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Let's not forget the Apple Alternative Sandwich - iBLT

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...maybe its just that i'm not flamboyant, have no fashion sense and can't decorate to save my life...OMG...i could be straight...only i loooove men. I can handle lesbians...even drag queens i enjoy...but its the ones stuck in the wrong bodies that throw me. I DONT want to be lumped n the same group. Same way that your card carrying white picket fence missionary position straights dont want to be associated with swingers. simple. No??

Liked

have no fashion sense and can't decorate to save my life...OMG...i could be straight
    Yes, you could be! Everyone knows we are into fashion, are great home decorators and love shopping.

I also don't want straights to associate me with transgender/intersex people. Live and let live, and all that stuff, but they have nothing in common with gays. And lesbians are a total turn-off. Drag queens are different - they are entertainers.