Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: siem reap

Liked

siem reap

Any suggestions of hotels and guest houses in siem reap? Gay friendly of course. Are the saunas just massage shops or is there real action there ?

Liked

Re: siem reap

There is at least one gay guesthouse: River Queen (which has an interesting blog as well).

There are two gay saunas (I went to the one that's centrally located, the other is a bit out of town).

Siem Reap has been discussed in this forum, and I posted my experiences on my blog:
    http://christianpfc.blogspot.de/2014/10 ... tlife.html

Here's a link to the report of the trip that a447 and I made to Siem Reap in January this year

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    There is at least one gay guesthouse: River Queen (which has an interesting blog as well).
    There are several mid~high priced gay places which google will find pretty fast.

Options at the budget end are more limited. Since the closure of Ei8ht Rooms (lease terminated), I'm not aware of anything other than the River Queen, mentioned already by Christian.
    If there are any new ones, I'll also be interested to hear about them.

Liked

Practice run before the boat race last November. But unfortunately I didn't stay long enough to watch the festival that took place the following week.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

This time around I didn't visit the temple complex as I've already done it during a previous trip.
    I joined three other tourists on a journey by car to the nearby mountains/highlands, visiting waterfalls & other sites (Kulen mountain)some 40km outside Siem Reap.
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (February 26th, 2016)

Liked

The stones used to build the temple complexes in Siem Reap and surrounding areas were brought in from Kulen mountain.

The kids in the pic lived in nearby villages & unfortunately didn't attend school.