Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A man dies.....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

A man dies.....

I heard a European man named Fred died a few days ago while having a drink in the afternoon at a bar.. I knew Fred a little and
    he was a nice funny man, tall and in his early sixties.. He was a fixture most evenings in Sunee and I wonder if anyone knows if
    there is or was a funeral and perhaps a little more about Fred.. This would be a good time for one of our intrepid Sunnee news
    reporters to step in and advise if they know anything.. It is a shame when a really nice guy dies and I hope someone can honour him
    with a few words or maybe some more information..thanks

Similar Threads:

Is this the same fellow?

Posted by Monty on 21June Sweedish Guy dies in Sunee Plaza : http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com...pic.php?t=8307

Forum's veteran
      Liked

kotter

yes, I believe Fred was Dutch but not 100% sure..He was a big guy, tall and did drive a big car but I don't recall if it was a 4 wheel drive..
      I heard he died at his usual afternoon drinking place, Willems? , and was chatting with a boy , had a heart attack and keeled over and was gone... I was hoping for more details, especially if there was a ceremony in Pattaya for Fred.. He was a close friend of the former owner ( Danish man I think), of the
      restaurant (Seven?), which was in the same place as the now defunct La Luna and the soon to be opened Clubber restaurant. The friend was missing his front teeth and they were together drinking everyday in Sunee.. Not the Swedish guy, by the way.. I was hoping LMTU might know something but I see he has been working overtime posting new topics and some quite interesting....