Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Greek Odyssey

The farce continues

The Greek lefties are nothing if not guys with a highly developed sense of humour - no sooks among them (unlike that current case Sook v. Other, currently before Mr Justice Surfcrest and a jury, with Paul O'Sussex QC appearing for the plaintiff). The Greeks not only stumped up the money needed for a debt repayment, but stumped it up a day early.

I asked one of the refugee rent boys if he'd ever had a customer pay early. "Oui," he replied (I think he'd arrived from French North Africa), "Are we all prim Victorian matrons?" I wasn't sure what he meant but doubtless it will become clearer as time goes by.

Prim Victorian maidens

Since I'm in Greece things golden come readily to mind. There's the Golden Horn, which is what every cute guy possesses, and the Golden Fleece which is the story of how Brad and the Argonauts went off to apply their theories of the pricing mechanism to the local rent boys, and Golden Staph which is most often acquired through the nose and therefore a consequence of brown-nosing.

But today's thoughts of Gold come from my conversation with the refugee rent boy a couple of days ago. He said, you will recall, "Oui. Are we all prim Victorian maidens?"

At least, that's what I thought he had said. It turns out he was not speaking French at all, and had prefaced his remarks "Wee" - a reference to the practice known as a Golden Shower. Hence "Wee! Are we all prim Victorian maidens?" - a demand for an early payment if the customer asks for a golden shower, something not within the ken of prim Victorian maidens, although I'm almost certain it's one of Sook's vices.

It's all clear now!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: A Greek Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    A Greek, an Italian and a Spaniard go into a brothel. Who pays?

Germany.
    Surely you can't complain too much about that though as ultimately it will be the Germans who get fucked up the ass by them all after all's said and done anyway. :-)

Liked

Re: A Greek set up ...

If nothing else this thread should be thought of as a reasonable proof that Kommytariat should never be banned from this board.

In fact, seeing the writing on the wall, it may come to pass that Mr 'K' indeed started this thread for just that specific purpose . . . i.e. to set up a narrative of Good Intentions, knowing full well that the kinky perverts on this board (which would be about 92.5% of the total membership ... and yes, that would include Joe and his wide-ranging harem of altar boys ... now made respectable by the Irish referendum) would defend any thread which included the notion that Feta Cheese is somehow mysteriously manufactured under the formidable shrouds of Grecian foreskins.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

A fascinating read, remenisent of the Colonel's colorful perspective of the world and humanity. I'm not one for Feta and my bf runs screaming from all cheeses, especially the more aromatic of the lot..no matter where they come from.

I recall passing through Athens in a cab some months back and listening to the driver moan about the government and how he and all the other Greeks were only starting down the road of economic suffering. I think they simply spend more than they earn, simple as that and they've accumulated some debt by letting it go on longer than it should have. Oh well, things are cheap in the City and the food exceptional, especially the cucumber and tomato salad in the restaurant I recommended.

Personally, I prefer life out on the Islands, a view over the town beach in Mykonos and the stunning beauties splashing about.

Surfcrest

Liked

Since we are on the Funnies:

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    .... the highlight of the cabaret show was a drag queen in a WW2 German army uniform doing an Angela Merkel impersonation....
    and

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    A Greek, an Italian and a Spaniard go into a brothel. Who pays? Germany.
    Here's my contribution, related to me some time ago by a very cute Czech boy called Jiri:

It's Friday afternoon, Angel Merkel lands at Prague Airport and is going through Immigration:

Immigration Officer (IO): Name?
    AM: Angela Merkel.
    IO: Nationality?
    AM: German.
    IO: Occupation?
    AM. No...just a weekend break this time!

:ymparty:

It's looking more likely that the resolution for Greece is farce rather than tragedy; certainly it's way more entertaining than a series of posts where a447 tries desperately to prove he has a sense of humour but ends up demonstrating - as multiple responses to his "me, me, me" thread comment in spades - that he's merely a common-or-garden f*ckwit.

The Greek farce therefore occupies more of my time. I was tempted to add, especially for Brad's annoyance, that so do the refugee rent boys, but I'm tired of that joke. Evening sex parties are much more satisfying.

Liked

Thanks for continuing to write about me, me, me. You're doing more to keep me, me, me in the headlines than I could ever do!

And "common-or-garden f*ckwit"?

Now that's a bit harsh, Kommie! :AR!

Was it something I said in a couple of different threads recently? Did I hurt your feelings?

Lol

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

I was tempted to add, especially for Brad's annoyance,
    Don't flatter yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    I was tempted to add, especially for Brad's annoyance,
    Don't flatter yourself!
    I don't, I look to see if you just can't help yourself and feel you have to respond - as you did.