Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KRAZY DRAGON FOR LET AGAIN

Liked

Re: KRAZY DRAGON FOR LET AGAIN

Under the current management, for the first time I actually enjoyed KD and even offed one of their cute boys. He was slim, sweet and wearing tight stretchy underwear, which I always find more elegant than those baggy shorts.

However, one earlier post refers to the shorts with speedos underneath. Well, what are they thinking of allowing that to go on?
    Gogo bars need to offer something erotic to the customer. Shorts can allow it all to hang out & tight stretchy underwear presents a lovely shape to the customer. Shorts with underwear underneath do none of that. The bar management need to take control of the staff dress code.

The other challenge is the large size of the bar. They need a lot of boys and a lot of customers, so the format must have wide appeal.

Liked

...and sort out those dreadfully uncomfortable seats. They alone are enough to make you leave after one drink!

Liked

200 baht for a boy drink is also a bit steep for many customers.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_
    200 baht for a boy drink is also a bit steep for many customers.
    Ah come on, if you go into a bar with your mate in just about any Country in the world and buy them a beer it would cost you somewhere around the 200 baht mark (give or take) so, to go into a go-go bar and have a perhaps half naked guy sitting on your lap with his cock in your hand half the time doesn't sound THAT bad surely ?

I think we all forget and sometimes protest just a little too much about bar prices and forget that the bars we frequent DO need to make "some" profit to survive from year to year and through the low season, otherwise the closures that we see happening all the time now will just keep progressively getting worse.

Liked

I went to Krazy Dragon three nights in a row this week. I am not saying 200 baht is too much for me as I had one of the hot guys sitting with me on two of those nights. I did notice others were buying 40 baht Heinekins and not buying any boy drinks. Just an observation when other bars have lower boy drink prices.

Liked

Can you not buy a 40Bt Heineken for the boy - problem solved? Just joking. I agree with NIrish - I don't think it's too much if you're having a good time with a young gentleman. There are plenty of other bars with cheaper prices (which is where I tend to hang out) but 200Bt in a go-go bar seems ok to me.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I was there a few nights ago. I agree it is a fun bar. 10-14 boys at the time (they are running around in the large bar so difficult to count them all). The boys get 40 baht for every drink customer buys for them. At the end of the night a boy showed me he had got 7 reciepts from the bar for 40 baht each because customers had bought him 7 drinks that night. Off fee is 400.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

I see the for sale sign has been removed. A great night was had yeas back when Sunee was rocking, it was the contest for the best looking go go guy from all of the go go bars in Sunee. Roses were sold and the contestant to receive the most roses was declared the winner.

http://youtu.be/yPtAedVknjw

Years before the bar had table dancing it was a fabulous sleeze pit as were many other places in and around Sunee.

http://youtu.be/0d8FTPv955I

http://youtu.be/7dKpHtc9F9M
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

I remember Krazy Dragon when i first visited Pattaya 9 years ago.
    Had fun in there. I seem to remember the boys being happy with 20 baht tips and I like most customers took a wad. For that you got to hold their dicks. I can however only remember offing once - i did that mainly from Kaos or Eoro Boys.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

KD has been closed the last 3 days, following a police raid. That part of Sunee Plaza
    dark now. Maybe the 40b. Heinekens did them in. Maybe they'll reopen tonight.