Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KRAZY DRAGON FOR LET AGAIN

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

KRAZY DRAGON FOR LET AGAIN

It is becoming a challenge to keep track of the turnover of this go go, as Sunee is dead it comes as no surprise.

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Re: KRAZY DRAGON FOR LET AGAIN

There's a rumour that NIrish guy and Anonone will be the latest to take on the challenge.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I am trying to imagine NIrish and myself owning the Dragon...

A bit too much like the lunatics running the asylum, I think. But if NIrish is game and willing to put up all the money, I would give it serious contemplation.

Liked

And would you both agree to open the doors to the public? That would be my main concern!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ha, whilst I'm sure the idea of working / playing with Anon would be a hoot and we would have a ball ( several in fact) I'm guessing like himself after much consideration I wouldn't take on a bar in Sunee / Pattaya / Thailand now if someone were to give it to me for free !

But I'm sure Anon and I would have a great time running it into the ground like most other bars whilst in the process of losing everything we ever owned as we poured that all into it to keep it our attempts to keep it open for others pleasure ( or most possibly in this case solely our own :-)

Oh a side note I'm currently in the centre of London for a few days Easter break holiday and the place is going down with cute Asisn guys ! Unfortunately I'm here with my Asian BF and even HE pointed out I would no doubt have a field day if he hasn't of been with me ( poor planning on my part it seems !) but GAY last night - "almost" like a mini DJ station :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The problem with Krazy Dragon is its no fun. One can let down their hair in Eros and in Sunny Boys. Very easy access
    to the boys, user friendly garments and a good attitude.
    One can just about touch the boys ankles at Krazy now, and the boys push very aggressively for you to buy them a drink.
    They stay on the tall tables as far away from the customers and wear tight speedos under their shorts like
    chastity belts of yore.

The old Krazy was easy, loosey goosey and about as much fun as is possible for an old horny farang. The boys didn't
    stay on the tables but approached and sat with customers, massaging and allowing the goods to be easily checked out.
    They squatted down on the tall tables, letting it all hang out. It was Fun.
    Old Krazy Peter was inspired and knew what old men want and ran one hot bar. Mark followed with same theme except
    didn't allow tobacco smoking and the joint was still jumping. Lots of manly guys and gay boys too. Good mix for all tastes.
    The tourist police farang ruined the bar and turned it into a ghost town. He never had a clue. Only a few skinny fem
    boys at most
    Sometimes a great bar just dies and the magic cannot be brought back.
    I'll bet the German boss at Sunny Boys would know how.. He knows what gay farangs want.

Liked

I never had a bad off from Krazy. In its prime it offered inexpensive drinks, hot boys for hire and the customer service level of Marks and Spencer. Brilliant.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    The tourist police farang ruined the bar and turned it into a ghost town. He never had a clue.
    Does that surprise anyone? Anyone? How screwed up does someone have to be to voluntarily join any branch of the Royal Thai Police, as a foreigner, to 'play police'. (No question mark there on purpose.)
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons
    " ... Sunee is dead ... ".
    I've been reading a statement such as this on the various message boards for at least a dozen years now. It's still there dude.
    Seems more like: "I can't find fun here anymore ... must be moribund.". No more Hong Nam doors to kick in anymore. What a drag.

Sounds to me more like the application of a generalized Wave Theory than anything else. Like an erection ... what goes up will generally come down. But, love to all, it comes up again, like the sun or the tides.
    a447 ~ and Latinxxxpro (sp??) ~ rely on this theory for their ever-active libidos to function properly. (Also note: the 'Large Hadron Collider' thread in the Everything Else Forum: physics-marches-inexorably-backwards-t32508.html )
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

I went past Krazy Dragon on my way past last night and was enticed in for a 40 baht Heineken by the guy outside. I have not been in KD for at least seven years. It was great to see all the guys dancing up a storm, looking genuinely happy and interacting with the customers like it used to be when I first starting to visit Thailand.