Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bangkok report

Liked

Re: Bangkok report

Re Bonny's massage I've been many times. When they suggest a massage man initially you can then ask to choose and the men will assemble and line up. I don't know how long a session you had but my memory was the menu says a minimum tip in the 800 baht ? area, depending on the length of session, so I always leave 1000 tip, plus whatever the massage costs. I always tip and pay for the massage afterwards and it has never been suggested that I pay before. Maybe it's a bit busier in this pre Songkran period so Bonny's is trying to maximise the income? Anyway I've had a lot of good times at Bonny's with many pleasant men who try to please so I'm not being critical of the shop.

Liked

I think asking for a tip beforehand has more to do with the fact that maybe some customers are not tipping enough.

I wasn't aware you could choose your masseur at Bonnys - I thought they just assigned you a guy, one who hadn't cum in a while and so could "take care you" better.

Had I known that, I would have chosen a different guy. But having said that, Golf was very good and I'd probably choose him again. Quite the consummate performer.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean
    Masseurs on the other hand must receive some formal training in massage, but do they get any training on how to give a тАШhappy endingтАЩ? Probably not.
    As in gogo bars, there are boys in massage places who are unskilled in any activity other than sleeping, eating, watching TV. I had one boy who worked in a massage place for about a year and still had poor massage and happy ending skills. But that was compensated by nice body, cute face, big cock and nice ass.

Liked

hey a447. I truly enjoy reading your reports. Keep it up !!!
    What is the number of Mr Cock ? Would sure like to check him out in Freshboys.

Liked

I'm in Kuala Lumpur at the moment - report about tonight's fun coming tomorrow. (prepare yourself, Joe!)

But I still haven't finished with the guy from Freshboys so you'll have to wait a bit longer. :-s

I think I'll stay a few days in Bangkok next week rather than head straight to Pattaya so I can enjoy more time with him.