Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Amendment to the Posting Rules & Guidelines

Liked

Amendment to the Posting Rules & Guidelines

Members,

In light of Brad the Impala's correct assertion that posts from "Dave" and "Scott" originate from the same person, I will need to adjust the "Posting Rules & Guidelines" slightly to address posters registering and using a proxy to post.

Clearly this creates an uneven playing field that opens the door to someone who wants to register and post as a "hydra". This sort of activity only undermines the credibility of the membership and the quality of the discussions.

For the past two years, members can access the Sawatdee Network almost anywhere on the planet now without using a proxy. I appreciate that members may want to use a proxy from time to time when they are posting away from home or for personal security reasons and this is fine. From this point onward though, I will not be allowing anyone to register an account from a proxy. Any future proxy registrations will be deleted.

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/met...5.html#p299008

Surfcrest

Liked

Re: Amendment to the Posting Rules & Guidelines

Surf,
    not sure if you read my question recently posted. Just in case you did, I apologise.
    I thought you were referring to Scottish-guy, who, being no angel, decided to HYDRA himself.
    After reading more carefully I realize that 'Scott' does not necessarily equal 'Scottish-Guy'. My bad.

(posting this only because someone, somewhere, might well have managed to read it between my posting it, and then my deleting it. Heaven forbid Scottish-Guy crawling up my ass. God forbid, that prick Hedda was bad enough ... so says history).
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

So the poster who uses multiple email addresses to register and multiple VPNs to post is still safe then?

Liked

Not sure what you are asking kommie. This is really only for future members or new registrations. If someone registers from a proxy, I may delete their membership.

Surfcrest