I arrive in PP yesterday, showered quickly and rushed off to Hatha Khmer massager for my long awaited rendezvous with Mr Bubble-butt. He rushed out to meet me and literally fell into my arms as he tripped on the path and almost landed flat in his face. Luckily his atm was able to grab him in time.

He dragged me inside and over to the garden bar, where I was expecting to be met by the boys and a Honda. But there was no Honda in sight and it wasn't even mentioned as we sat at the bar. Thank god, he's gotten over it, I thought.

We went upstairs and immediately got down to business. He lay on his back, put his ankles behind his ears and basically said come and get it. I fucked him to exhaustion (me, not him), pulled out and lay panting on the bed.
"Never mind, honey. Rest for 5 minutes and you can fuck me again," he said.
WTF?? That's something you'd never ever hear in a Thai massage joint.
"Mmm...perhaps he hasn't forgotten about the Honda after all," I thought.
But still no mention of it.
So round two began and again ended with me collapsing exhausted on the bed.
It was now my turn to be fucked. He put in an admirable performance and we finished with a mutual chuck-wow.

Then off to dinner and the Space bar. No sooner had I reached the top of the steps than the guys I met last time spotted me and ran out to greet me. Virat hugged me and had a quick grope. The others lined up to hug and kiss me. I wonder what the other customers thought when they saw the greeting - obviously they weren't to know that I'd met these guys before; maybe they thought I was the owner of the bar or someone famous. Little did they know it was just plain old me, just another customer out for a good time.

And,of course, I had a great time! The bar superstar, Visna, came and stood behind me and put my hand onto his crotch. He's the guy everyone lusts after - he's gorgeous.

Unfortunately, I was having such a good time that I didn't keep an eye on what I was drinking. Phanet, Virat and I settled in to a full-on drinking session and the night ended with both of them asleep on my shoulders, and me finally staggering out of the bar and having no idea where I was. One of the bar staff got me a tuk tuk and told the driver my hotel. All I remember is trying to walk up the spiral staircase, which seemed to be moving.

Today I woke up with a horrendous hangover. That's it - no more alcohol for me! I don't understand how guys can get pissed night after night and then endure the hangover the next day. Is it that experienced drinkers don't suffer hangovers?? I don't get it.

Tonight I found myself again sitting at the bar at Hatha. Then it started.
"I have photo to show you. I think you like."
I was anticipating a photo of a hunky nude guy, but instead was confronted with a photo of a...
HONDA MCX.
"This new model. Only $3000."
Whatever happened to the Honda Scooby he talked incessantly about last time? I mean, that was a steal at $2500.

He then went on and on about how he needs the Honda to go to school so he can study and get a different job. He told me how much he hates being a massage boy (Gee, thanks a lot!) and how he wanted to stop.
"Can you help me? If you buy for me I so happy and take care you. Can you tell me now?"

Without further ado I suggested we go to the room and get down to business. But he wanted to continue the conversation and, frankly, I'd heard just about enough. In the end I told him I wasn't really in the habit of going around buying guys motorcycles and that the answer was "no," Time to find someone new, perhaps.

Of course, as soon as I saw his beautiful butt, there was no prospect of me looking for a different guy.

Then back to the Space bar for an evening of fun. Phanet and Virat spent the entire evening with me so I offered to take them shopping tomorrow at the newly opened Aeon Shopping Mall. God only knows what it's going to cost me, but I think they've definitely earnt it. Hopefully, they'll just want some clothes - definitely no iPhones!