Last night started off badly and ended up quite a disaster.

I noticed Mr BB ordered an energy drink instead of his normal soft drink - a sure sign he'd been with a customer not long before. Up until the doctor's decree of no fucking for a week it wouldn't have been a problem; I could fuck him and leave with a smile on my face - he didn't have to perform. Now things were different - or so I thought.

In the room he came out of the shower, lay beside me for a quick cuddle and then grabbed my cock. We were off and running! But as usual, the brakes were quickly applied as he started banging on again about you-know-what. As my cock quickly wilted and died in his hand I repeated what I'd told him the previous night; now was not the time, and that in any case, I wouldn't be buying him a Honda. He was getting desperate as he knows tonight is my last night in a Phnom Penh.

Then out of the blue he said:"Tonight you can fuck me."

I knew it! He had just been with a customer. And he had been lying about going to the doctor. But now that I could fuck him, all was ok.

After I'd fucked him I rolled over to get ready for my turn.

"I not fuck you tonight. Tomorrow can do."

Of course, I understand that there is a limit to how many times and how often guys can cum, and sex workers are no different. But he could see I was not happy so in order to keep the dream alive, he suddenly decided that yes, he could fuck me. He got hard in seconds and put in another sterling performance. But I didn't insist he cum.

The Space bar was very busy last night. The impossibly handsome Visna came and sat with me, along with Virat and told me about the party the boss threw at Heart of Darkness for the two boys who were leaving. Two boys?? I thought just Phanet was leaving. It turns out that Boray, the guy who loves to dance, had also decided to leave. It turns out his 36 year old rich Russian boyfriend is in town and has offered to pay him $500 a month so long as he quits the bar.

"What?? Boray is gay??? Never! impossible!"
"You don't know he gay?

Well, fuck me dead! I give up!

Virat has been asking me quite a bit lately if he could come to my room and fuck me. I was planning to ask him over tonight but he got in before me. He would call me on Line when the bar closed at 2am then come on over. Just after 2 I got a video call - he was on his way . I had a quick shower and did all the necessary preparations -no need for details - and went to the front gate to wait for him. The gate closes at midnight but 2 staff members sleep there to let people in.

He arrived so I gently woke the guys up, apologising profusely. I waited for Virat to come in, but then one of the staff signalled for me to go outside. There was Virat, sitting smiling on his motorcycle.

"Ok. Come on. Let's go!"
"I go eat with Visna."
"What? You're not coming up to my room?"
"No, I hungry. I have no money to eat, Can you give me?"

I was absolutely livid. He sat there looking at me, waiting for an answer. But I was speechless.

"Ok. You no give me. No problem," and with that he roared off down the street.

I was extremely angry on a number of accounts. First, he could have told me in the video chat as he was leaving the bar that he wasn't going to come over for sex. Not a problem, as I was very tired. But it meant waking up the 2 staff members who were sound asleep. And for what? For nothing. I felt really sorry for them.

Secondly, if he had no intention of coming for sex he should have told me; it would have saved me staying up till 2:30 waiting for him.

Thirdly, he had no right to ask me for money. I've been exceedingly generous towards him, taking him shopping, buying him food from the cart outside the bar and buying him all the drinks he wants. I've even been quietly slipping him a $5 tip over the past few nights. Not that he's ever asked for a tip: it's just that I believe in paying for entertainment in a commercial establishment and he's provided me with entertainment aplenty, that's for sure. I also know he's on a good salary - his boss told me how much he was paying him; he's on the highest salary in the bar.

Fourthly, I don't believe he was going out to eat at all - he was heading of to Heart of Darkness with the bar staff. The fact that I got a call from him at 6:30 am kind of confirms that. It doesn't take 4 hours to down a bowel of noodles! Needless to say, I didn't answer his call.

But what angered me the most is the fact that he'd turned up on a motorcycle. He was riding a motorcycle when we went out shopping, so I knew he had one. But he assured me in the bar on many occasions - because I was always asking -that he didn't ride to the bar; in any case, he didn't own a motorcycle; he had just borrowed it from a friend for the day we went shopping. He also told me he lives close to the bar.

Had I known he'd been lying there's no way I would have bought him so many drinks. I'm only hoping that on the nights he's gotten drunk, his friends have given him a lift home. They're a very close bunch of guys and I'm sure they'd look out for each other.

I'm no longer surprised at the boys' total lack of business sense. If he really wanted money to eat he could have come upstairs for a quickie; he'd have earned more in that short time than what would normally take 70 hours to earn in the bar. 70 fucking hours!!! Or the equivalent of two and a half months rent! In just one hour! These guys will never,ever get out of poverty. They are their own worst enemy.

So, what about tonight? I'm over my anger but I'm tossing up whether or not to go to Space bar. I'm not sure I want to see him. I'm sure that after a bit if pouting and displays of "rejection" he'll get over it quickly and things will be back to normal. It's just that I might get angry again if I see him, and I do my best to always keep anger at bay. Life's far too short for that.