Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cucumber

Liked

Re: Cucumber

Well the two shows started only last friday night in Australia. It would be appreciated by those who have not see all the episodes , not to get advance warning.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    It would be appreciated by those who have not see all the episodes , not to get advance warning.
    I think it's widely accepted as the norm online that you can't really expect people in a Country other than your own NOT to comment on a TV programme which has just finished show with them "just in case" someone in another Country maybe hasn't seen it yet or are running behind series or episode wise, as if one was to do that where does it end as you could of course go on forever just not discussing it forever, plus as well as the "other Country" issue there are of course then also people (like myself) who tend to record each episode and then watch them all at once over the course of a week or two when they get time - so if that was the case then nothing could ever be able to be discussed then either as that's an ever ongoing issue.

I think the best that one can hope for ( and what is usually taken as the accepted norm in such circumstances re online conversations on message boards etc ) is that the person having the discussion, if they think they are revealing some key plot line or something is that they ideally then start their post with words "Spoiler Alert" at the top of their post to enable the reader to decide as to whether they want to read on or not.

PS.... it's little odds as they ALL die in the end anyway as a result of taking way to much E and then dancing themselves to death on Canal Street wearing only their underwear whilst freezing to death from hypothermia !!! - shit, sorry - Spoiler Alert !!! - shit, sorry I guess I should have put that at the start of my post ! Sorry OOPS ! :-)

###SPOILER ALERT###
    What spoiled it for me was how that beautiful boy ended up so totally disfigured by the end of the series. I'm still waiting BTW to see any reference to under-age sex per Scotty's comment