Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok's New Airport - News

Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Quote Originally Posted by allieb
    So now its clear, your perfect at Manderin and you don't get hemorrhoids either.
    No, it's MANDARIN that I speak. I've never heard of Manderin.
    A type error. It was spelled correctly in my previous reply. But you see I can make mistakes. I get hemorrhoids

You really are a perfect asshole
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    So now its clear, your perfect at Manderin and you don't get hemorrhoids either.
    No, it's MANDARIN that I speak. I've never heard of Manderin.
    A type error. It was spelled correctly in my previous reply. But you see I can make mistakes. I get hemorrhoids

You really are a perfect asshole
    I guess "its" and "your" were typos too, huh?

It,s and you're were typing errors madam. I don't know what typos are. Is that some kind of American buggered English

And you made a statement by guessing, so why the question mark? Could the word "huh" turn the sentence into a question, please define huh?
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

With you and your buddy lmtu helping to tilt the scales, I'd say the American posters on this board have a far better grasp of the English language than the English ones do. Sad, isn't it?

It,s and you're were typing errors madam. I don't know what typos are. Is that some kind of American buggered English

And you made a statement by guessing, so why the question mark? Could the word "huh" turn the sentence into a question, please define huh?

I suggest you acquaint yourself with www.dictionary.com -- both "typo" and "huh" are well-referenced there.

There are a lot of words in the dictionary that most British people would not use because they consider them vulgar or common. Those are two examples. Perhaps you have more interaction with common and vulgar people than I do.

You live in the Arab world, so I doubt it.

HUH

HUH

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source
    huh  /hʌ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[huh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    тАУinterjection
    (used as an exclamation of surprise, bewilderment, disbelief, contempt, or interrogation.)
    [Origin: 1600тАУ10]
    Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
    Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, ┬й Random House, Inc. 2006.

As you see the first examples of this word being used in English were 1600-1610 so it's been around a while. I does seem have fallen into disuse in the UK.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.