List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good news for Hydras: You're getting Mooned at Jupiter!

Good news for Hydras: You're getting Mooned at Jupiter!

That's the planet, Jupiter, not the Bangkok bar but, never mind, you have your very own moon!
    Jupiter's two recently discovered moons have been offically named, Hydra and Nix.

Nyx Nixed in favor of Nix: The spelling had to be changed because there's already a Nyx.
    Fortunately; there is no existing, Hydra, or the other moon might have been named Hiedi.
    (I hope you didn't think I was going to say, Hydrangea.)

quite contrary

Hydrangeas wilt horribly here, and I wanted a whole luscious frothing hillside of them. They come in techno colours, especially the Japanese varieties. What a waste of cash that was. Oh so lucky is wasn't mine.

Full moon man! Shisha pipe talk. I still am not fully recovered from my Arabian night.

Liked

Re: Good news for Hydras: You're getting Mooned at Jupiter!

Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    That's the planet, Jupiter, not the Bangkok bar but, never mind, you have your very own moon!
    Jupiter's two recently discovered moons have been offically named, Hydra and Nix.

Nyx Nixed in favor of Nix: The spelling had to be changed because there's already a Nyx.
    Fortunately; there is no existing, Hydra, or the other moon might have been named Hiedi.
    (I hope you didn't think I was going to say, Hydrangea.)
    These are two moons of Pluto, not Jupiter, the other being Charon.

In Greek mythology, Pluto ruled the underworld and Nyx was the goddess of night and the mother of Charon, the boatman who takes souls across the River Styx and into Pluto's grasp. Hydra was the mythological nine-headed serpent that guarded the underworld - and the name of several posters on this board.

Maybe NASA, having discovered two new rings around Uranus, will also deal with the problem of Klingons, too.

My bad

Accuse me, please; when I read the article I was thinking of Jupiter...The bar, not the planet. :redfaced:
    :ufo: Oh, but that we could be beamed up--And dropped in Patpong.. :sad6: .. for a Bangkok injection. :sex:

I don't have 'rings' there, do you?
    Assuming you mean, circles, & not that you've found a novel place to carry your cell phone (Ring tones) and an even more novel 'answering service.'
    Should one venture close enough; would counting the rings reveal your age?
    ....never mind...I think I'll accept your word for it--But do watch out for boygorge :fart: he's fixated.

(And try blue ointment...to get rid of those nasty little Klingon's.)

Re: My bad

Do you know how the starship Enterprise from Star Trek is like toilet paper?

They both circle Ur-anus looking for Kling-ons.

C'mon. Edith made me remember it!

Re: My bad

Quote Originally Posted by bkk gwm
    Do you know how the starship Enterprise from Star Trek is like toilet paper?

They both circle Ur-anus looking for Kling-ons.

C'mon. Edith made me remember it!
    Ohhh.......... imagine if the whole crew was Thai and wore those tighty uniforms!! More than a man could take! :tongue8:

Bouquets

Hydrangeas? I prefer pansies

Garden faeries

Pansies? They wilt before you even get them into the car. No, give me the Amorphophallus titanum, any day, pity it smells like a rotting corpse but hey it's a variation on Tuna. I have one of these aroids in the garden, the spadix or phallus is creamy yellow and the cock head is like a large intact purple ox heart. Luckily it smells just like chocolate. Enough to tempt the garden gnomes! I bought the football sized tuber at Chatuchak, they travel very well.

Size

Pearl is usually after something footballer size

Isn't The Wilted Pansy the Official Flower of Jomtien?

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    No, give me the Amorphophallus titanum, any day, pity it smells like a rotting corpse but hey it's a variation on Tuna.
    You might try anthuriums (No bad smell) commonly known as, little boy flowers. :male:
    In your climate, (white) peace lillies may be easier to grow. :triplets: