Oh well at least his / their Facebook page is still up ( albeit not updated since December 2103) just in case any "young" people might feel the urge to message him to show their support for his up and coming "big project".

However as I'm now 46 that's me obviously well out of the running for becoming a member now anyway as it seems seeing that I (and most others here and on all the boards I suspect) have been sumarily judged as being too old and useless to be able to have anything of interest or use to contribute about holidays, gay or otherwise and or living in Thailand, even though it's exactly that actual experience that is usually sought out on boards by others.

Wow, talk about shooting yourself in the foot and cutting yourself from off half of your prospective member base before you'd hardly even launched your ( failed) all new singing and all dancing web site ! On no wait, sorry I forget it wasn't his fault it didn't work out, it was all Smiles and Surf's fault - tut tut, see, theres that bloody gay mafia at work again, naughty boys the pair of you ! :-)

Oh well, hey ho, I'm sure I'll get over the massive disappointment of not being able to participate in his young persons experiment. :-)

http://www.facebook.com/GayLifeInThailand