I lay on my back, eyes closed enjoying an exquisite hand job. The way he was softly rubbing the head was driving me wild. He then leant forward and started to whisper sweet nothings in my ear as he upped the tempo.

"Transport. You know? If I have Honda I can go school every day."

"Shhhhhh...be quiet. Let me enjoy this."

"Now only $2400. I love you so much! So, what you thinking?"

I was actually thinking, "WTF happened to my hard-on?" Here I was, enjoying the "boyfriend experience," being sexually pleasured by the hot boy of my dreams, the boy who belongs solely to me, only to have my fantasy shattered by a fucking Honda motorcycle.

I took his hand off my now useless member and decided he should fuck me. That would shut him up. And it did. He's very intense when it comes to sex and when he's fucking he gives it his all, savouring every stroke, deciding when to change tempo and even the angle of attack. In an attempt to make up for his indiscretion and to keep his Honda dreams alive, he actually fucked me into submission.

"I know you like my arse," he said as he got down on all fours and presented his butt to me. A few quick strokes and I was up and ready. As I was enjoying the sound of my balls slapping up against his arse, he was enjoying a different sound in his head -Vroom! Vroom!

My very handsome tuk-tuk driver - that's why I chose him in the first place - was waiting outside to take me to the riverside where I sat in the Tonke Khmer restaurant and watched the eye candy passing by. Then a quick walk (well, more of a sprint) to the Space Bar.

Note to oneself: do not bother with the Space Bar on a Friday night. Here's why.

It was already doing a roaring trade when I arrived at 9:30. Virat rushed out to greet me and led me by the cock to one of four remains seats at the back of the patio area. We sat down next to each other and the fun started. All the waiters have been born with the gift of the grab, but Virat takes it further than anyone else.

Then 2 very tired old flamboyant queens turned up. Virat signalled them to take the two remaining seats, but one of them insisted on sitting in Virat's seat, and he had no choice but to give it to him. So, there goes the end of my fun.

I looked around for Mr Impossibly-handsome, but he wasn't there. He'd apparently taken the night off. Damn! The gorgeous Thai-speaking guy came over and stroked my thigh and kissed me, followed by Phanet.

Then all of a sudden, big groups of people started turning up to the bar. The boys ran out the back to find more chairs but there was hardly any space left to put them. It was like Tokyo rush hour. I was left all alone, squeezed between an old queen and a wooden table. And that's the last I saw of the boys close up - they were all down the back behind the bar trying to keep up with drink orders. And in any case, there were no more chairs for them to sit down next to me, even if they had a minute or so to spare (which they didn't.)

A young loud-mouthed American NGO arrived in a group. She pushed in and somehow found a spot to sit and then off she went. "Hey guys, you wouldn't believe what happened at my apartment last night.....yada yada." Just then a young girl came in to sell flowers. She, and a lot of other kids, wander in an out during the night to sell things. This fucking loud-mouth do-gooder NGO promptly chased the poor girl out of the bar. 'You should be in bed!" she shouted. She then went back to her $4 cocktail.

For christ's sake woman, this is their Cambodia, not your America- it's the way things work here. You have prevented her from making a meagre few dollars to support her family, all because of your misplaced Western concept of how people should lead their lives. I can't stand these misguided fools; more often than not they cause far more harm than good to the locals.

I waited around for the crowd to disperse, but as two customers left, another four would push their way in. Totally pissed off, I left the bar just before midnight (without a hard-on!) and walked down to the Rainbow Bar.

It was basically dead - just 3 customers. Unlike the Space Bar, where the waiters are 99% straight, the Rainbow has gay waiters. But they only had 3 and they were basically ladyboy types. I had an interesting chat to the other customers and then we were joined by the new owner who had bought the bar just 5 weeks ago. Judging by the lack of business, he must be wondering what the fuck he was thinking when he decided to take over the bar. He told me that the secret to success is a bar with lots of hot boys (hello!) but that it was very hard to find gay guys who wanted to work. He explained that, first and foremost, the local guys are just plain lazy and don't want to work. Secondly, all the really hot guys won't work in the bars because they can make much more money selling their arses in Heart of Darkness. A really hot bottom can make over $100 a night, as opposed to $80 a month working in a gay bar. I remember suggesting to the previous owner that he have the boys take their tops off, but he said it was against the law. But that's not the case, as the Space Bar boys take their tops off all the time.

It was now 1:15 so I decided to walk back to Space Bar to see if the situation had changed. It had. There were only about a dozen or so customers seated around the main table on the patio. The loud-mouth, who probably spent more on drinks than that poor girl will earn in a month, had also gone. Virat came and sat with me, but as soon as he grabbed my cock, he was called away to help with the accounts. I looked for Mr Cuddly; there he was inside the bar sorting through a mass of bills and trying to balance the books. It was total confusion. The problem is that the bar gets Virat to keep a running account of each customers' drink orders. But Virat is often pissed and gets things a bit mixed up. With the bar having been so busy, it was obviously going to be a long night.

With that in mind, the waiters started packing up at 1:30, so all the boys were busy taking out the empty bottles, wiping down the tables, etc. so I didn't really get to see anyone for more than a few minutes.

All in all, a wasted night at Space Bar. Being Saturday night, I guess there'll be more of the same tonight. But, forever the optimist, I'll be heading back there after dinner.

We live in hope.