Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Phnom Penh report

Liked

Re: Phnom Penh report

A word of warning, although you probably know this already. If you have privacy issues, be careful when you use Line.

I used Line in Phnom Pehn to keep in contact with Mr Bubble-butt. Ever since I returned home I've been receiving messages from him and it's driving me mad! (It seems the dream is still alive...lol) Other people sometimes grab my phone and use it and I certainly don't want them to know what I was up to in Cambodia. I've used the "hide" feature, but he still pops up every time he messages me.

I'm loathe to delete him, as I may need to contact him if I decide to make a quick visit between now and March.

I'm unfamiliar with Line - I had to ask a massage boy at the hotel to set it all up for me. Is there any way in which I can still receive a message from him without him appearing in the chat area? Is there any facility to have hidden chats on Line?

Help!!

Liked

I had a similar problem, I had to block the boy. Then you won't receive messages at all (which is fine for me, I don't want to be permanently in contact), and unblock him when you return.

I don't give my phone to other people, but I don't want notifications every time someone I'm not going to see anytime soon messages me (standing in a full bus, holding the rail with one hand and taking out my phone with the other hand, just to find it's him again!).

Liked

You got me thinking on that. I want to stop gmail notifications, as I use K9 and do not want duplicate notifications.

Am trying this method. Do not know if it will work.

Go to:
    Settings
    More
    Application manager

Find the application. Tap on it. Then untick the Show Notifications box.

As for your friend, if he harasses you, delete him.